Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The meaning behind "my future" from Billie.

geusst1235

Featured Posts

geusst1235

Here is the meaning from Billie in an email that was sent out to fans with the song,

EeNg9B2XgAAsOQd?format=jpg&name=900x900

Okay can we just talk about how genuinely awesome this is? Creating such a positive, uplifting song for her own audience (which consists of a lot of younger people) while encouraging them to wear masks is just so wholesome to me.

Morphine Prince

Yeah, that’s what I got it from it. It’s a very hopeful song and honestly for me personally it came at the right time. 

geusst1235
14 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Yeah, that’s what I got it from it. It’s a very hopeful song and honestly for me personally it came at the right time. 

Ditto.

While I can enjoy darker music quite a bit I am so immensely appreciative and thankful for all of the hopeful, optimistic music that is currently being released. I just think a lot of people could really benefit from some more positivity right now. :heart:

Sister

Yes she is super sweet and a great influence on her and the future generations, somewhat like our Lady Gaga, she reminds me of her early start. We all do need some positivity for sure and to inspire one another in a hopeful way. I like how unique Billie is compared with the usual pop girl. I hope she stays true to herself and doesn't let them make her switch her substance for cheap fleeting superficial benefits and gross profit. The music industry can be sick and take advantage.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Archived