Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Gigi Hadid's apartment going viral for all the wrong reasons

COOOK

Featured Posts

RAMROD

I don't understand the complain tbh.

It is their house. They have a say what kind of decoration and style is in it that makes them feel homey.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JazzGa
1 hour ago, Bonkers said:

The guns are alarming, but it's the more subtle things that REALLY freak me out.  

But above all else, it's that tacky STOCK photo - BADLY cropped of Los Angeles above the fireplace with all that shrek decal detail around it and the walls.  

image-07.jpg

Thank you, @COOOK for posting your thread.  That's probably where I first found about this disturbing expose of Dr Phil.  

Look at that disturbing.... black mickey mouse  statue.... holding 10 burning candles :air: (It's on the upper left, behind the blue couch and next to the red curtains) You're right, the details are the most unsettling parts

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

NCgaga

I think it looks awesome. I like the way she incorporated a lot of different textures and colors. Who exactly is hating on this? 

BleepBloop
1 hour ago, Trillion Reasons said:

People are jealous because they know they will never live in house like this. :ohwell:

True, but it's also just ugly

Bonkers
1 hour ago, Glamourpuss said:

But it's literally bonkers though. I would have thought you'd feel right at home in a place like this.  :gayhat:

i have taste coming out my ass, fyi.  :huntyga: Actually just kidding.  But enough to know i wouldn't do THAT I had the money to do THAT.  

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

lost in limbo
2 hours ago, Trillion Reasons said:

People are jealous because they know they will never live in house like this. :ohwell:

lmfaooo not the "jealous" thing. sometimes people just don't like things......

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

MonsterofFame

I like it. It's the first celebrity home that LOOKS like they designed it themselves and not some interior designer.

COOOK
7 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

>viral

>100 likes per tweet

It’s many people who are talking about it :ohwell:

HausOfAntonio

The LAST bathroom is to die for. The rest i don’t care much for other than the pen and the “everyone is welcome” thing :laughga:

SevenWonder

It's not for me. But at least it's fun and has tons of life. So many NYC apartments are dull beiges and earth tones with books strewn on the floor.

Babba the Hutt

I think it's... fine? I mean, as long as she likes it and she feels okay with it! :flower: plus she's still so young, she will probably change it all sooner or later anyway.

As for the Dr. Phil one, now that is one bizarre house :billie:

Flippy

I actually really like it :shrug: People just love bitching

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Lord Temptation

They hate it because it shows her personality is quirky and creative. They expected it to be cold and dull, just like THEM :fthis:

Archived