Guest Posted July 30, 2020 Share Posted July 30, 2020 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ryusei 61,502 Posted July 30, 2020 Share Posted July 30, 2020 scary, yikes Musery Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
buzzkill 5,183 Posted July 30, 2020 Share Posted July 30, 2020 This makes me so angry... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PoetsTryinWrite 1,262 Posted July 30, 2020 Share Posted July 30, 2020 The note at the end made me cry. Defend Your Humanity. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
AsleepOnTheCeiling 7,053 Posted July 30, 2020 Share Posted July 30, 2020 "You look like a white guy holding a black lives matter sign" damn, they're observant. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Reginald 13,843 Posted July 30, 2020 Share Posted July 30, 2020 Imagine being so intimidated by a statement saying that someone's life matters that you threaten to kill them. I love things like this because it really shows the world how s***ty Americans can be to each other. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PoetsTryinWrite 1,262 Posted July 30, 2020 Share Posted July 30, 2020 16 minutes ago, justhislife said: "You look like a white guy holding a black lives matter sign" damn, they're observant. I was so inspired by this man’s scrutiny. I literally just found out that that stupid red light at the end of my street means I need to stop. Defend Your Humanity. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sepsami 21,180 Posted July 30, 2020 Share Posted July 30, 2020 I'm so glad I watched until the end, that note made me tear up honestly. All those racist imbeciles can literally choke though Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sepsami 21,180 Posted July 30, 2020 Share Posted July 30, 2020 Also this is giving me real DEY TUK OHR JAHB vibes Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
HotLikeMexico 6,765 Posted July 30, 2020 Share Posted July 30, 2020 “**** black lives, and I have black friends”... k... Karen that’s not an excuse. Make it make sense. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted July 30, 2020 Share Posted July 30, 2020 After this video, I started watching alot of videos about racist small towns. I found an interesting video of a woman flying the confederate flag, but she supports Bernie Sanders and the BLM movement! There is a huge disconnect with people in the south and the rest of America. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ALGAYDO 35,628 Posted July 30, 2020 Share Posted July 30, 2020 Bruh southern white people are stupid that they think supporting one race = oppressing the others lmao Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted July 30, 2020 Share Posted July 30, 2020 o Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
coekane 5,921 Posted July 30, 2020 Share Posted July 30, 2020 This is almost like an Eric Andre skit But yeah this is a yikes nonetheless signing out Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
BUtterfield 8 41,881 Posted July 30, 2020 Share Posted July 30, 2020 Sometimes I do hate where I live but it’s nothing like this wonder how many kids at 18 leave that town every year Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.