đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West photographed together

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby
I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Blastertoyo

31269618-8566405-image-a-21_159590101598

it was at this exact moment that he realized

he dun f*cked up 

please enlighten me to death

Sherry

I think either they're trying to work things out or having a divorce discussion. They both look kinda stressed out. 

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

I dont think marrying this dude could be good for ur own mental health. If Kanye refuses to take medication and take responsibility for his health what else can u do

Whtvrman
4 hours ago, KanyeWest said:

I dont think marrying this dude could be good for ur own mental health. If Kanye refuses to take medication and take responsibility for his health what else can u do

get a divorce perhaps

thefamebitch

Wow... I really feel for her in this time, you can clearly tell things are not ok. I truly hope the best for them, especially for those kids.

weed

looking out the window while he's talking/trying to explain himself I'm guessing, I feel that in my bones. They seemed like a great couple for the longest time, sad it's come to this.

Leblanc
14 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Other pics

31269538-8566405-In_Wyoming_The_39_year_31269528-8566405-Meanwhile_TMZ_reported_31269614-8566405-His_unscripted_speech-a31269612-8566405-is_said_to_have_left_hi31269536-8566405-during_their_conversati31269608-8566405-Looking_away_Kanye_cont

that third one reminds me of tenor.gif

I always let the good ones go

Archived