Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga wanting it to 'Rain all summer' :oprah:

Genuine Guy 09

Featured Posts

Genuine Guy 09

What do you think she meant by this? Does she mean that she wants her song to be a hit til September? 

So... 

if there are no plans for a new single, what plans could there be for a 10 week old one that is very much on the way out on a lot of official charts and radio? 

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

JazzGa
1 minute ago, Loeppke said:

It means she wants there to be a great flood that wipes out humanity 

Me Too Watermelon GIF

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Anderson123

I think she wants Rain On Me to have its own time and momentum and not let it die releasing another single for now. Probably more remixes on the way or maybe she still has plans to promote it and not pull the plug on it yet.

Stef

Basically she wants the most amount of success by doing the least amount of work possible for it :poot: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Rifek

USA doesn’t indicate the worldwide hits anymore because It’s dominated by rap music. 

ROM is slaying Europe and other lands and It’s becoming the main hit of summer 2020 in many countries. 

we can’t use American charts to call some song a hit or miss. 

The whole world is big and it said YES to Rain On Me so It’s more than clear she wants it to Rain all summer. 

USA lost, other countries won. 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

She wants it to rain on her fans all summer long, the sun will never come because she will "rain" on us by ceasing all promotional activities :bear:

Genuine Guy 09
13 minutes ago, Stef said:

Basically she wants the most amount of success by doing the least amount of work possible for it :poot: 

Unfortunately not happening - the song is pretty much done WW, and in her easier markets in the Anglosphere it is on a decline as per a standard single trajectory. In mainland Europe its hovering round the 50s and some case 70s... Its scraping 2m WW on Spotify.. The US is actually its better market. There's just not long left :shrug:

So yeah, there kinda needs to be q big plan beyond a remix or AM playlist :poot:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Archived