Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is that the reason why Taylor released "Folklore" last week?

Teletubby

Is that the reason why Taylor released "Folklore" last week?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Is that the reason why Taylor released "Folklore" last week?

• yes
    • no

Featured Posts

blankpaper
1 minute ago, Varys said:

unapologetic queen :giveup:

She doesn’t give an f but will make sure to reply to every single person to explain why she’s right and everyone else is wrong :ladyhaha:

reality’s tight if the music is right

weed

With the physical/digital thing I can already think of loopholes that artists can do to avoid it. Buy a digital album (higher cost) and as a free bonus you get the physical, they’re not paying for the physical copy they’re paying for the digital, so wouldn’t that not apply to their rules?

Inferno
On 7/27/2020 at 9:43 AM, StrawberryBlond said:

1. She wanted to make use of bundles before the new rules came into effect (so yes).

2. She wanted to go head-to-head with Kanye's debut week and win (so glad he didn't give her the satisfaction).

3. She's afraid to go up against big names that are coming in 2021 (Adele, Billie, Ed, Beyonce?) and wanted to be the reigning female artist of 2020.

i said what i said nene leakes GIF

Dont get why any of this is negative, also, Kanye released something? Im entirely unaware of this. Beyonce just released her visual album for The Lion King so that debunks that. If anything Taylors releasing in quite a busy time period for female artists.

Archived