💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

My Chromatica Ball Tour Storyline + Setlist

warhol killer

Featured Posts

warhol killer

Yes it's another one of these threads. I already posted this as a post on one thread, but I think it deserves a thread of its own. :ohwell: The story will be her after falling into the world of Chromatica. She meets the different tribes throughout the world and fights her way to be free through music.

// brief storyline 

INTRO + CHROMATICA I - ACT I

// After falling into the world of Chromatica, she wonders and tries to find freedom.

1. Alice

2. Scheiße (first verse + chorus + bridge + chorus breakdown as outro) 

// She finds freedom through fame, and meets the different hauses: Cyber Kinds, Eco Warriors, and Kindness Punks.

3. Free Woman

INTERLUDE

// The different hauses celebrate and dance, as she had already "found" her "freedom".

4. Stupid Love

5. Just Dance/Poker Face/Applause (medley)

// In the end of all the celebration, she still does not feel right, and realizes she is still not free.

6. Fun Tonight 

BAND OUTRO

// She meets the other hauses: Junkyard Scavengers, and Government Officials. Here she finds the dark meaning in fame and public image.

7. Paparazzi (acoustic first verse  + studio chorus)

// They try to change her to a more "likeable" Gaga, to satisfy the masses with her new found fame. She rages as Aura starts.

8. Plastic Doll/Aura (medley)

INTERLUDE + CHROMATICA II (with Dance In The Dark elements) - ACT II

// She finds out the darker elements to fame: love, sex, trauma, and pain, after being "fixed" by the hauses.

9. 911 (with elements of Government Hooker)

10. Telephone/LoveGame (medley)

11. Sour Candy

12. Enigma/Replay (medley - with band outro)

// She meets a new haus, the Freedom Fighters, and tell her the only way to heal herself is through music.

INTERLUDE + CHROMATICA III - ACT III

// The cure through music is introduced by a new haus, the Spiritual Ones. They heal her, and fix her again.

13. Sine From Above (with extended band outro)

14. 1000 Doves/Million Reasons (acoustic medley)

FAN INTERACTION + SPEECH

15. The Edge Of Glory (acoustic first verse - chorus + studio end bridge - last chorus)

16. Marry The Night (first verse + chorus + bridge + chorus breakdown as outro)

// After being healed, she gathers the different tribes, and tells the only way to find freedom, is within herself. 

BAND OUTRO + INTERLUDE (with Born This Way elements) - ACT IV

17. Born This Way (first verse + chorus + bridge + last chorus)

18. Bad Romance (first verse + chorus + bridge + last chorus)

// She accepts all her failures, her insecurities, and celebrates her survival on heartbreak.

19. Rain On Me

OUTRO INTERLUDE

// The camera pans out to all of them dancing happily, as the celebration is real this time.

ENCORE

// We see the different tribes dancing all together, as the dry land suddenly grew trees because of the "rain". They dance in Babylon.

20. Babylon

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Jack3257

This is one of the best fan-made setlists I’ve seen!  My only critiques are that I’m reasonably sure she’ll include Shallow somewhere and I don’t think Poker Face will be part of a medley (she realizes the GP loves that song) and everyone goes crazy when she performs it live.

Lanadelduck

This is awesome.  Need to add shallow though. It’s her biggest hit ever. 

Archived