💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Folklore debuts with metascore of 93 (4 reviews)

LateToCult

Featured Posts

ssslyboy
6 hours ago, Daylight Jokers said:

She's already reached that years ago with Born this Way and The Fame Monster. :triggered: Especially Born this Way.

She has yet to be a critic darling though.  But.. she's on an upward trajectory.  Next album is it, I suspect. :classy:

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LORD GAGA
8 hours ago, stateofgaga said:

It was released today :huntyga:

It was a day after the release (which is anywhere within 24hrs) when I knew she released it... 

TheArcher

sputnik

Chromatica - 60

folkrole - 66 (not added yet) 

NY Times

Chromatica - 50

folkrole - 60 (not added yet) 

What's the f**king problem with them? 

boiswifty
On 7/25/2020 at 3:53 AM, Aquarius said:

the lyrical content is perfection but sonically it's boring af, it's just too much of the same imo

to be fair, the more you listen to the songs the more you notice their spectacular individuality :shadow:

TheArcher
9 minutes ago, boiswifty said:

to be fair, the more you listen to the songs the more you notice their spectacular individuality :shadow:

That happened to me with 'august', 'this is me trying', both songs were my least favorites from the album but now I realize how sublime they are.

The more you listen to the album, the more you realize how good it is.

56 minutes ago, TheArcher said:

Devil works hard but swifties work harder

I don't get it?

Chromatography
56 minutes ago, TheArcher said:

Swifties exposing him 🤭🤭🤭

why do people like this still have a job? he’s openly misogynistic and racist. wtf?

I listened to the first five tracks of Folklore waiting for something to happen, then I gave up. It's elevator music for me.

Nylon Smile

Jon is kinda known as a notorious critic but also an avid Taylor fan. It's quite ironic that they drag him when he praised Tay to high heavens especially during her venture into pop industry with 1989, so much that she took him out for lunch (that's how she got acclaim from NYT for the album).

I wonder if her militant team will prevent this review from getting added to its MC page considering that 6 years later and they have yet to add that negative review from TMT for 1989.

TheArcher

Pitchfork gave 80 score for #folklore. 

It’s not that bad (it’s Pitchfork) but I feel like folklore deserved a 9.0 like RED or higher. 

TheArcher

Pitchfork

Red - 9.0

Speak Now - 8.2

Fearless - 8.1

Folklore - 8.0

1989 - 7.7

Lover - 7.1

Debut - 6.7

Reputation - 6.5

Archived