💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna almost fined $1M for supporting Russia LGBTQ rights

EuphoricVibez

Featured Posts

EuphoricVibez

"Madonna is boasting about not paying a $1 million fine allegedly slapped on her for supporting Russia’s LGBTQ community at a 2012 show in St. Petersburg.

But a Russian court threw out the lawsuit filed by a group of conservative activists, and the singer was never fined a single ruble.

The debacle centers around a show Madonna played on Aug. 9, 2012, in St. Petersburg, during which she voiced her support for the local gay community. At the entrance to the Peterburgsky arena, audience members were handed pink wristbands and asked to wear them during the concert to show “tolerance for the gay community.”

In a tweet and Instagram post on Monday, Madonna linked to a video showing part of her speech that night. “I was fined 1 million dollars by The government for supporting the Gay community,” she wrote. “I never paid.”

In the video she addresses the audience, many of whom were waving rainbow flags.

“I feel that people are becoming more and more afraid of people who are different,” Madonna says on the video. “People are becoming more and more intolerant. It’s a very scary time. But we can make a difference. We can change this. We have the power.”

Madonna really did THAT. :vegas:

https://www.billboard.com/amp/articles/news/pride/9422732/madonna-claims-she-was-fined-lgbtq-rights

He/him/his

Justin Drew Bieber

She has huge balls and she ain’t even a man. Talent only

Bubblegum Bitch

“I was fined 1 million dollars by The government for supporting the Gay community,” she wrote. “I never paid.”

Cheers for the one and only! 

source.gif

Mister G
Just now, Trillion Reasons said:

“I was fined 1 million dollars by The government for supporting the Gay community,” she wrote. “I never paid.”

source.gif

I say we all drink to that. :legend:

Bubblegum Bitch
Just now, Sepsami said:

2012??? goddamn :bradley:

Just months before this -

tumblr_mr2n3qJf511sa7eh6o3_500.gifv

The way that Russia allows artists to perform who have a reputation for being huge LGBT supporters but the second they show support during their shows, Russia be like:

surprised pikachu GIF

EuphoricVibez
1 minute ago, Doot said:

The way that Russia allows artists to perform who have a reputation for being huge LGBT supporters but the second they show support during their shows, Russia be like:

surprised pikachu GIF

They act surprised, it seems like. Key word is act because they should know by now that those artists support, or are part of the LGBT+ community.

He/him/his

Bubblegum Bitch
1 minute ago, Doot said:

surprised pikachu GIF

What if they just want artist's money? :zilla:

EuphoricVibez
20 minutes ago, Trillion Reasons said:

source.gif

We have no choice but to stan :ally:

He/him/his

Archived