question

Most Boring Songs By Pop Stars?

Enzo

Featured Posts

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Damon

most of selena gomez' music lack of diversity and are just bland af, yea i admit she has a few good songs but over all she's boring

... and now i just sit in silence.

Lucas

Small Talk / Katy Perry
Most of Ariana's singles after NTLTC
Medellin / Madonna (I like it but it really lacks something to not make you bored)
95% of Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez's singles

neopet bbq

them kids singles that just get heaps of radio play but idk who a lot of them are, but like shawn mendy camille carmello, the guy who looks like gordon ramsey and sings in falsetto, wth is that meet me in the middle track, ava max? Biebers new album. Singles by demi and (mostly) selena for sure ^ although i don't think they get played here much. Shape of you is the worst damn song of the decade, the only good sheeran song is chemicals because it sounds like a garage remix

anomdepllume

Listen, I don't have a problem with her as a person, and she has some bops,  but Shake It Off is so dang generic and was overplayed to the point of irritation.

And if I don't know who did the song that's playing in the grocery store, it's always Maroon 5 or Imagine Dragons.

anomdepllume

OH WAIT, during my first year of college in Nashville, That Bebe Rexha/Florida Georgia Line song was super popular and I had to have someone remind me who did it every time I heard it because it was so bland I always forgot. I may or may not have had to google it just to dunk on it in this thread.

Enzo
Just now, Enzo said:

Oops this revived 

Unlike certain era :bear:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Agunimon
On 7/21/2020 at 8:57 PM, dynamite said:

Katy Perry - Chained To The Rhythm

I don't know why but I've always irrationally hated it. :bear:

:nooo:

Enigma

billie eilish