weed 79,425 Posted July 21, 2020 Share Posted July 21, 2020 It's different than the one I saw on TV but the song must be featured in a bunch of short commercials like this. Ā Get that promo sisĀ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JusKeepBreathin 19,311 Posted July 21, 2020 Share Posted July 21, 2020 That song will be everywhere soon.Ā It should have been in an Amazon ad considering their logo is an actual smile.Ā "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
raragaga 8,119 Posted July 21, 2020 Share Posted July 21, 2020 xoxo Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Enzo 37,977 Posted July 21, 2020 Share Posted July 21, 2020 Ads really are the new way of promo huh ķ ź¹ė³“ė©“ ģ“ź¹ģģ“ ģ리ģ§ė¬ģ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ItWasntLaauv 6,392 Posted July 21, 2020 Share Posted July 21, 2020 Thereās just something about people doing HUGE song deals with Target that annoys me. I work at Target (on aĀ leave of absence rn tho) and when Sam Smithās cover of I Feel Love was in the Black Friday commercials, I think they also made a deal to have the song play every 30 minutes in the stores. I wanted to kms.Ā Love Katy so much tho!! Iām glad her song isnātĀ annoying unlikeĀ I Feel Love.Ā Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
weed 79,425 Posted July 21, 2020 Author Share Posted July 21, 2020 4 minutes ago, ItWasntLaauv said: Thereās just something about people doing HUGE song deals with Target that annoys me. I work at Target (on aĀ leave of absence rn tho) and when Sam Smithās cover of I Feel Love was in the Black Friday commercials, I think they also made a deal to have the song play every 30 minutes in the stores. I wanted to kms.Ā Love Katy so much tho!! Iām glad her song isnātĀ annoying unlikeĀ I Feel Love.Ā oh wow! I thought that song went under the radar lol I was bopping to it for a few monthsĀ Ā I would hate to hear it every 30 minutes though lmao retail workers are so resilient in so many waysĀ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Born in Chromatica 7 Posted July 21, 2020 Share Posted July 21, 2020 Well, Katy needs the promo, any promoĀ . FaShIoN iS mY pAsSiOn! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
StarstruckIllusion 53,795 Posted July 21, 2020 Share Posted July 21, 2020 um... schools shouldnāt even be opening rn. is Katy trying to get glittered? š Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Brecht 7 Posted July 21, 2020 Share Posted July 21, 2020 We told ya it sounded like it should be in a kids commercial and y'all didn't believe usĀ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Quartz 12,763 Posted July 21, 2020 Share Posted July 21, 2020 They should have done this with her better recent songs like HIH or 365. Smile is... a little hard to swallow. Inside, we are really made the same. š Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ThisGuyTony 35,601 Posted July 21, 2020 Share Posted July 21, 2020 When will the Stupid Love singer?Ā Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
weed 79,425 Posted July 21, 2020 Author Share Posted July 21, 2020 3 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said: um... schools shouldnāt even be opening rn. is Katy trying to get glittered? š thank u for reminding me of this gif Ā Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Doot 2 Posted July 21, 2020 Share Posted July 21, 2020 Smile, at Target.Ā Even though no one will see you because Ava Max instructed us to wear masks, while not wearing a mask.Ā Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TRILL MONSTER 1,113 Posted July 21, 2020 Share Posted July 21, 2020 Are they gonna be playing this song over and over again at the store so i can go to walmartĀ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
MANiCURE 6 10,306 Posted July 21, 2020 Share Posted July 21, 2020 Such a ad songĀ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.