Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Redone wants to "make history" with ARTPOP

Quark

Featured Posts

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course he's going to say good things about an album that he's helping to produce. He's not going to say, "Oh yeah, well I don't want to hype the fans up. The album's not that big of a deal." :smh:

I'm glad that he's proud of his work, and I have no shame in saying that I'm excited for ARTPOP. :nails:

Michelle

I am laughing because in those three paragraphs, he said the exact same thing just in a different way LOL

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

RedOne better than ever

Zedd

Madeon

DJ White Shadow

Fernando Garibay

If only Space Cowboy could touch one song or two, these albums would have a dream producers list.

No, Space Cowboy is a flop.

honestly im not buying into the hype like I did with BTW. Because i did that, and the producers and gaga herself lead me to believe in a whole different sound for BTW. it was rather disappointing tbh. Altho the album is amazing, it wasn't as good as it was hyped up to be :shrug:

How..? She said it would have a rough over the top production.. and it does.. A lot of ppl don't like BTW because it didn't eclipse TFM in success.. when BTW is easily a better album than TFM.. and gaga herself believes that..

drbumblenut

I'm in the opposite of most of you guys. Even after all the BTW hype, when I first heard the entire album I thought it was better than I thought it would be

ME TOO! And I also think "Hair" is among the Top 3 songs off "Born This Way." It's so simple, but SOOO complex. It still makes me say "Oh my god!" when I listen to it. If you wanted to teach a kid all about the last 60 years of pop music in five minutes, put on "Hair." For better or worse, it's all there.

Back on topic, has anyone else noticed that Zedd, Gaga, and now RedOne are talking about alllll this music they're producing, but are very unsure of what form it will eventually take, or if we'll even hear most of it? What do you think they're up to? Is this more of the ARTPOP era taking shape, where the fans are integral in its final form?

Archived