💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Redone wants to "make history" with ARTPOP

Quark

Featured Posts

o=(0_0)=o

In a recent MTV article, redone said that he wants to make history with ARTPOP and that he wants to make a dance song that makes you say "Oh my god!".

"We've been sending ideas," he said. "We couldn't get together in the studio, but we've been sending ideas back and forth, and it's very focused on writing really good songs and, of course, with the vibe of different sounds, different kinds of productions."

"I don't want to say so much, because I don't know what's going to happen. To be honest with you, I don't know what's going to happen with the songs. ... My intent is the same thing: make history. If we don't feel like this is part of history again, we're not going to do it, but we're enjoying [the process]. We love doing music, so it will be interesting to see what's going to happen."

"I don't want to promise anything ... but, of course, that's always the intent," he said. "To be honest with you, it's all about good songs. You can go crazy as you want sonically, which is always what I try to do ... but it's always about good songs. Number one is to make a dance song that is like 'Oh my God!' "

http://www.mtv.com/n...e-history.jhtml

So start typing and share your toughts!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm certain she's snapped her fingers and asked people to start hyping the album

Really plausible. Seems like Gaga/Interscope "authorized" producers to reveal conceptual information !

AmenTheNight

RedOne better than ever

Zedd

Madeon

DJ White Shadow

Fernando Garibay

If only Space Cowboy could touch one song or two, these albums would have a dream producers list.

Archived