❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
throwback

Lust for Life by LDR turns 3 years old

FfFfFfFF

Featured Posts

Mathjus

For me its the best Lana album and I am surprised because I always thought that there is nothing better than ultraviolence. 

Get free, 13 beaches, summer bummer, love, cherry, world at the war... Groupie in love, beautiful People beautiful problems, **** so many bops. Every song is a masterpice... 

Reject False Icons

Justice for Cherry 🍒  :grr: 3rd single with music video 

also Get Free deserved, but what it didn’t deserve was all that scandal 

I feel like she abandoned a bit the era on the last part  :smh:  It deserved better

holy scheisse

Home of one of my fav ldr songs of all time, Heroin :pray:

Also I love how reflective of the times this album was and how she began dismantling her "proud american" imagery for a more realistic one that's sociopolitical rather than aesthetic 

Not her best album but it has incredible songs that are among her greatest. The story told by the trilogy of Heroin - Change - Get Free is honestly the best thing she's ever done. Other favorites are Cherry, Tomorrow Never Came and Love.

raragaga
32 minutes ago, QueenOfSaigon said:

I need to know more :messga:

Did you have a dolce vita lifestyle?

Did you date any Italians? How are they? Did they feed you spaghetti and drove you around on a vespa, passing thousand year old ruins with nonnas feeding cats and priests chasing you?

Did you like pinsa? Tell me :messga:

lol! I didn't date any italians, but danced with some and kissed a few at a gay club there. It's really a magical place. I got to travel around Europe while I was there, but there's just nothing like Rome. The people, the food, the culture, the ruins, the art. Incredible. You gotta go!

xoxo

Danny Milk

If it wasn't for this album I would be a Lana fan

I guess it doesn't really matter

waterlikemisery

I'll just say it right now to clear the air, I won't stand for when the world was at war we kept dancing slander

Archived