Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Cancel Ubisoft?

heygurlhi

Featured Posts

heygurlhi

So I watched this

I personaly love their games but when hearing about this makes the stomach turn:fatcat:

Ubisoft a company that went above and beyond in its protection of predatory men and systemic exploitation. The publisher used this past week to BURY the story under a mountain of previews, trailers, and announcements, which the press dutifully lapped up. As the publisher has successfully drowned out the abuse allegations with sheer noise, it's time we started shouting back. Ubisoft spent years protecting mental and physical abusers, and CEO Yves Guillemot should never be allowed to forget that.

Ignore me i drink

pachinko

Nothing is stopping me from getting Assasins Creed Origins for $11.99 on Epicgames right now. 

MiQuenDroid

And it's a french company :rip:

Honestly: I love their games (Just Dance, Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs), and like for Gaga with DWUW, they can make mistakes. But they have to take responsibility for them and fix them.

All I ever wanted was love...

Seeka

Every single western gaming company has been proven to have issues at this point. It's not surprising. 

Chromatography
1 minute ago, Seeka said:

Every single western gaming company has been proven to have issues at this point. It's not surprising. 

exactly. every single gaming company can be “canceled” for one thing or another. canceling people and things is getting so boring and tedious because people make a big production for almost always no impact

Even without the mental abuse, they are a crap company. They lied so many times about their games, as well as copying games that were hits. 

God Of War - Assassin's Creed Valhalla 

Zelda : Breath of the Wild - Gods & Monster (which apparently has completely changed)

shoful
13 minutes ago, Eido said:

Even without the mental abuse, they are a crap company. They lied so many times about their games, as well as copying games that were hits. 

God Of War - Assassin's Creed Valhalla 

Zelda : Breath of the Wild - Gods & Monster (which apparently has completely changed)

Exactly. Their games are crap and they are money whores. Assassin’s Creed hasn’t been good in like 10 years

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

heygurlhi

Mario + Rabbits Kingdom Battle and Anno 1800 was lit tho 

Ignore me i drink

33 minutes ago, heygurlhi said:

Mario + Rabbits Kingdom Battle and Anno 1800 was lit tho 

Mario was supervised by Miyamoto and Nintendo in general. But now, Nintendo is not going to work with them anymore 

GagaSine

I never really played assassin’s creed but I played the far cry series and honestly the games come off very cheap/poorly tested anyway. But I also never buy new games, only when they are on sale years later lol :huntyga:

heygurlhi
23 minutes ago, Eido said:

Mario was supervised by Miyamoto and Nintendo in general. But now, Nintendo is not going to work with them anymore 

Hopefully 

Ignore me i drink

BoomBig

got Platinum trophy in Origins and Odyssey, planning to do the same with Valhalla tbh.

Archived