Jump to content
economy

KFC working on lab-produced chicken nuggets


Werk

Featured Posts

  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dynamite
2 minutes ago, Economy said:

To artificially make it taste the same I'm willing to bet there's gonna be a tone of horrible chemicals on it that are gonna be terrible for u or be cancer causing or whatever. Almost everything highly artificial tends to have those issues :toofunny:

Yeah that was my first thought

Kentucky Fried Cancer :awkney:

Like a poem said by a neydy in red
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, venusinmyhead said:

why don‘t they just use vegan chicken nuggets? there‘s already literally no difference in taste .. 

Bet there is a difference

Link to post
Share on other sites

Renie

Mmmm! I was just craving some bio-printed “chicken”! :huntyga:

I don’t really understand! If they’re making these, why not make them like the weird vegan ones, why try to use chicken cells?:saladga:

AccurateRapidIndigobunting-size_restrict

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Mindblown

Yasss I'd try! I've had multiple impossible/beyond burgers and some of them are better than real burgers. 

 

Save the earth fatties.

 

News_Impossible_700x500_v2_large.gif?v=1

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sister

Sounds disgusting, mystery meat. I don't want it and would not chance it. What if public places do this and don't tell the public. People better stop eating out if they don't approve of this.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Franch Toast

So if they're using chicken cells, they're not vegetarian, right? 

She/Her/Hers
Link to post
Share on other sites

It's very rare (like twice every 3 years) I'd ever even get chicken at KFC actually :poot:

I ALWAYS go, when we pay for the buffet, for the mac and cheese, biscuits, fruit, and the new yellow Sweet Lightning mountain dew stuff that's actually SUPER good! It literally tastes SOOO refreshing! Like imagine the smell of a pure misty clean forest, but as a taste with carbonation and sweetness, it's SO good! :firega:

Link to post
Share on other sites

GaGaAst

We should eat what the nature has provided to us. They can develop anything they want and call it a food but at the end of the day it isn't a food and over long term artificial foods will screw up our body. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...