Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
society

Quebec Makes Masks Mandatory... First Province In Canada To Do So


Economy

Featured Posts

Economy
3 hours ago, PoetsTryinWrite said:

Wow, the brainwashing is deep on you. So, you don’t care about fascism and I’m as bad as Donald Trump?

I dedicate every day of my life to helping the most vulnerable people in our society. I have nothing more to say to you. 

Brainwashing? Society is getting more and more Caotic cuz ppl are becoming so entitled and take the idea of freedom to such extremes that more and more ppl hate the idea of authority

 

It's not just kids being rude with parents and teachers. Were seeing it during times of emergency where ppl wanna throw a fit over something as small as a mask :saladga:

 

Governments making laws to maintain order or protect people is not fascism or dictatorship.

 

A democracy just means the population can vote and hold Government accountable. But the Government still exists and they have the power to make laws as they see fit

 

Not all laws and restrictions need to be seen as negative or abuse of power and this pandemic would be so much easier to control if everyone did their part instead of winning about personal freedoms :neyde:

 

3 hours ago, thierryrreiht said:

That’s what people were thinking when seatbelts were made mandatory back in the 70’s....

and look where we are now :yennefer:

 

3 hours ago, KindnessPunk28 said:

Well, your anti-mask stance certainly isn't doing any favors in your quest to help disadvantaged people since they're more at risk to die from COVID-19 :reductive:

 

 

3 hours ago, KindnessPunk28 said:

Who cares? At this point governments need to start punishing people who are not compliant with these mandates. I want this virus to be controlled as soon as possible because I want to see my Canadian fiance. It has been over 170 since I've seen him. Wear a mask or be thrown in jail. Your refusal to comply is keeping families ripped apart and frankly, that makes you no different than Trump. 

Thank-you! The Government controlling things and making laws for many things is necessary

 

Every organization needs a head or authority figure to function properly because if everyone does what they want and feel like it's caos

 

In classrooms it's a teacher, in the school it's the principal, in a company at its the boss and in the case of an entire Nation it's the Government

 

Someone needs to manage things and especially in times of emergency it's useful for people to do as they are told. It's not that hard to wear a mask. I wear a heavy high grade respirator 8 hours a day in the heat in a fast paced job. If I can do that y'all can wear a cloth one for 45 minutes while going to the store :fail:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LA had mandatory masks even outside and the cases still went up.

Yes, wear masks, but dont expect the impossible. Unfortunately the virus is here to stay.

Link to post
Share on other sites

TimisaMonster

Finally :saladga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!
Link to post
Share on other sites

Pennywise

Honestly it is the bare minimum people can do. In my country, you have to wear a mask EVERYWHERE, not just in one city, and even then,  the virus does not stop THAT much because people just remove the masks when they feel it is convenient, and because public gatherings are not THAT strictly banned. 

So long ggd, it was nice while it lasted.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Pennywise
5 hours ago, PoetsTryinWrite said:

Wow, the brainwashing is deep on you. So, you don’t care about fascism and I’m as bad as Donald Trump?

I dedicate every day of my life to helping the most vulnerable people in our society. I have nothing more to say to you. 

I mean, I did see you talk **** about the BLM protests in the US before, so this definitely does not help your case. 

Edit: I seem to have confused them with someone else and am sorry about this but not deleting so people can see my clownery :selena:

So long ggd, it was nice while it lasted.
Link to post
Share on other sites

StarstruckIllusion
5 hours ago, PoetsTryinWrite said:

Fascism is flourishing. 

If enforcing a mask makes you facist, then call me H****r. Wear a mask. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

PoetsTryinWrite
56 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

I mean, I did see you talk **** about the BLM protests in the US before, so this definitely does not help your case. 

Receipts? I think my display picture entirely proves you wrong. Get real. I’ve never spoke against BLM movement and trying to put words in my mouth makes you look even more ridiculous. Do your research properly before trying to insinuate I’m a racist. 

Defend Your Humanity.
Link to post
Share on other sites

PoetsTryinWrite
25 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

If enforcing a mask makes you facist, then call me H****r. Wear a mask. 

No I’ll just stick to calling you a fascist. 

I do wear a mask. That’s not what I was talking about. Nuance is entirely lost on you. 

Defend Your Humanity.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Pennywise
10 minutes ago, PoetsTryinWrite said:

Receipts? I think my display picture entirely proves you wrong. Get real. I’ve never spoke against BLM movement and trying to put words in my mouth makes you look even more ridiculous. Do your research properly before trying to insinuate I’m a racist. 

I would need to go way down on my timeline? page? to find those, so I'll just retract my statement and say sorry, gurl :flop: 

Sometimes I do confuse people here so if I really did that I truly am sorry by the way 

So long ggd, it was nice while it lasted.
Link to post
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, PoetsTryinWrite said:

No I’ll just stick to calling you a fascist. 

I do wear a mask. That’s not what I was talking about. Nuance is entirely lost on you. 

People are having a conversation here. Why all your posts in this topic are so bitter? :oprah:

Link to post
Share on other sites

StarstruckIllusion
40 minutes ago, PoetsTryinWrite said:

No I’ll just stick to calling you a fascist. 

I do wear a mask. That’s not what I was talking about. Nuance is entirely lost on you. 

It’s not, especially since the virus doesn’t care about nuance either, but I fwu for trying ❤️

Link to post
Share on other sites

South African healthcare system is about to collapse :enigma:

quote

An exclusive, weeks-long BBC investigation inside filthy hospitals in South Africa has exposed an extraordinary array of systemic failures showing how exhausted doctors and nurses are overwhelmed with Covid-19 patients and a health service near collapse.

 

 

https://t.co/30WSXKiFAB?amp=1
 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I envy innocents on this site who think that you can have nuance conversations here, especially on this subject. :selena: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...