💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Haus Labs is bad

Lifeline

Featured Posts

Glamourpuss

Of course Sarah had a say in it. That's never been a secret. She helped to choose the shades. 

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HausOfAntonio

Say what you want but the Glam Attacks speak for themselves :ohwell:

blankpaper

Imagine thinking this was an opinion everyone needed to read 

reality’s tight if the music is right

Not shading anyone, but I'd be curious to do a survey and see if there is a corelation between people who make 30k or less a year and those who say the brand is too pricey. 

I feel like I've personally noticed a significantly large number of people on here who are teens or college students complaining about the price. 

SHALLOW

I think you can definitely find the same products for less but this doesn’t make hauslabs bad, just expensive.

Skabi
17 minutes ago, Lifeline said:

2011 Gaga would never. 

well 2012 gaga would and sure did so

lady%20gaga%20perfume%20launch.jpgLady-Gaga-Fame-Launch-Party-New-York-MAIgaga-2--a.jpglady-gaga-and-char.jpg

article-2203042-1503C63B000005DC-841_308

22 minutes ago, MiQuenDroid said:

In France, a good eyeliner costs over 25€, the Haus Labs' one is 20€. They are in the market prices and the quality is really good (made in Europe, etc).

What? L'oreal costs less than that, maybelline or rimmel london too

Chic

I use Haus Labs all the time. Is it innovative? No. But they’re good products and I have a lot of fun using them. They’re easy to apply and blend, and they have excellent payoff.

I’mma need more dark blue eyeshadows from miss Gawgaw though please

C1trus
28 minutes ago, Lifeline said:

The fact that she would rather promote this business that will die in the next few years over her album is shocking. 2011 Gaga would never. 

Alexa, play Plastic Doll :music:

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

Genuine Guy 09

I've heard the lip gloss is very good and the lip liner, I bought them my mum and sister and they went to repeat purchase. They'd never buy 'Haus Labs' unless I bought them as a Gaga fan. But I can't speak for the other products

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

glagerfeld

I gotta say my mom loved the burlesque red lip holiday edition! But I feel like colourpop is better quality /: I gave my sister like 10 palettes for her birthday and told me she didn’t like that much the first palette from haus labs 

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived