Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Charli XCX - Documentary "6ft Apart"

Ryusei

Featured Posts

Ryusei

It was revealed today that Charli is releasing a documentary about the album making process of "How I'm feeling now" 

Can't wait to watch it :excited2: The album making process was so unique and fast, I wanna see how things looked behind the scenes. 

https://variety.com/2020/music/news/charli-xcx-documentary-quarantine-album-6-feet-apart-1234707314/ 

Musery

holy scheisse

Oh I can't wait miss Charlotte

I will always love u 

I'll love u forever

Even when we're not together 

:pray:

Blastertoyo

Two bro’s chillin in a hot tub

6ft apart cus they’re not gay

please enlighten me to death

Pop Music

i'm so happy for Charli stans because she keeps you fed 

I have lots of queens who keep me fed and I love what she is doing during this quarantine time in her career :applause:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

gumzy3000

I love Charli but I was disappointed with her latest work. I wish she just took a break to make a fully realized album and era. Charli (the album) was excellent but How I'm Feeling Now is a MESS 

trolly troll troll

Cookie Tookie
44 minutes ago, gumzy3000 said:

I love Charli but I was disappointed with her latest work. I wish she just took a break to make a fully realized album and era. Charli (the album) was excellent but How I'm Feeling Now is a MESS 

I have the exact opposite thoughts. Charli was unlistenable, while her latest work is brilliant and back to her roots like N1Angel and Pop2

Davian

Ugh so much respect for her for always giving it 110%:applause: Who’s doing it like her?

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

blackpink

can’t wait! charli is like my second favourite artist so whatever she does im excited about it 

gumzy3000
8 minutes ago, Cookie Tookie said:

I have the exact opposite thoughts. Charli was unlistenable, while her latest work is brilliant and back to her roots like N1Angel and Pop2

She is kind of like Gaga where fan favorites differ so wildly. I think I love that about her in a way 

trolly troll troll

Archived