💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nick Cannon “Ashamed” Over Anti-Semitic Rant

JRCF29

Featured Posts

JRCF29

Rapper and TV host Nick Cannon has been taking a lot of heat for comments on his web show “Cannon’s Class” that many viewed as offensive, anti-Semitic, pseudo-scientific, and at times just racist. The comedian, who has hosted Wild N’ Out on MTV since 2005, was fired from the show yesterday by ViacomCBS who didn’t take his assertion that “going as deep as the Rothschilds” inevitably leads to “the bloodlines that control everything outside of America” too kindly.

Additionally, Cannon referenced a black supremacist theory- which doesn’t have any basis in science or medicine- about melanin on the show, linking a lack of melanin (or being white) to being “a little less” than those with it.

After initially issuing a non-apology statement, the actor eventually admitted he was wrong. “...I feel ashamed of the uninformed and naïve place that these words came from”, he told those of Jewish faith via Twitter. Because of the apology, Fox announced they would not replace him as host of the cable network’s wildly popular celebrity signing show The Masked Singer. 

As of writing, Cannon has not directly addressed his comments about white people being “less”, “savages”, and “evil”. 

Full Story: 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/5440835002

Don't Call Me Gaga

Agunimon

he was literally given a chance to make a change and he chose not to (and doubled down, even... right?).

he's ashamed of the consequences it had.

not the same. sorry.

RenegAde

As he should .Imagine thinking people are less than you cuz you have melanin when in actuality every human being does have melanin 

Born in Chromatica

Really? That is so sweet :laughga:.

mariah carey yes GIF

FaShIoN iS mY pAsSiOn!

Blastertoyo
8 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Sad but it happens every day

Can't we leave racism in 2019, like please 🙏

It’s too late to do that, let’s just move onto 2021 with less

please enlighten me to death

Guest WhoDoWeHaveHere
50 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

Fox announced they would not replace him as host of the cable network’s wildly popular celebrity signing show The Masked Singer. 

As of writing, Cannon has not directly addressed his comments about white people being “less”, “savages”, and “evil”. 

Wow, what a double standard. :triggered: he really get's to keep his job? 

TimisaMonster

Oh don't back track now...you meant what you said...:yennefer:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

mariomania1234

LOL

I've seen people's lives destroyed for way less extreme comments and he still gets to keep his job. The double standards are disgusting.

This is why cancel culture is a joke.

Everybody knows what his true beliefs are now.

StarstruckIllusion

As he should be ❤️

Sounded like a white supremacist. 

Xoxo Adriana

i think i’m more annoyed that ViacomCBS publicly ANNOUNCED he was fired then had the nerve to chuck an uni reverse card after one apology. it just shows how extremely unprofessional they as well as nick cannon are. i’m not for extreme cancel culture as it’s super toxic, but so is this.

also he is ANTI-SEMITIC. is one “sorry” really the way to get your job back? so many poc/anyone in general have faced harsher consequences than him, so why are they keeping him? and is he really doing the company anything good anyway? :billie:

he’s ashamed bc he got called out. that’s it. if nobody addressed his gross attitude then he would’ve kept going. 

29 minutes ago, mariomania1234 said:

LOL

I've seen people's lives destroyed for way less extreme comments and he still gets to keep his job. The double standards are disgusting.

This is why cancel culture is a joke.

Everybody knows what his true beliefs are now.

Shane Dawson and Jeffree Star are still making money after their MANY public racist comments and apologies. He deserves to be punished for what he said but let's not talk about double standard. :ohwell:

1 hour ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Can't we leave racism in 2019, like please 🙏

Can we leave racism in the 1900s please!

Archived