Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Plastic Doll is a grower

vVv

Featured Posts

Craven Moorecox
2 hours ago, vVv said:

I think Plastic Doll was one of my least favorite song on Chromatica for the first month, but now it's in my top 3. Anyone feeling something similar with this particular song?

I love the “ouch” sounds close to the end. I didn’t notice them until last month. It’s like she is in pain being bender and played with like a plastic doll:bradley:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Craven Moorecox
2 hours ago, Pop Music said:

I will defend plastic doll forever 

has always been my fav from Chromatica since first listen but I love every song 

Hide contents

I feel like I write this exact post at least once a day defending this song :ladyhaha:

You’re doing amazing sweetie!

Cookie Tookie

Nah, it’s a shower. Some of y’all just can’t take it.

Craven Moorecox
1 hour ago, the Devil of Pop said:

I live for the background vocals in the final chorus! Album Album...  L - o - L! Or whatever it is you hear! :laughga:

I thought it was “aou” or how spell sound of you make when something hurts

A grower only in the sense that I loved it straight out of the gate, and I love it even more now. It just has a great sound, great energy, and she really belts it out. Any time she's belting, I'm happy.

IWantYourLove

Been no. 1 since the release of the album for me... followed by Enigma into Replay cause I love them together :firega:

Mizu723

I've been listening to "Chromatica" in a loop since it came out, and although I don't hate any songs, on the first listen the ones I liked the least were "1000 Doves", "Replay" and "Plastic Doll". Currently "1000 Doves" and "Plastic Doll" are still the 2 songs that maybe I skip. Instead "Replay" has grown a lot to be in my Top 5.
Sorry for my English >.<

BABYL0N

it was one of my favs since the very beginning and while every one was hating on it I praised it on every thread, I love how the instrumental contains similar elements to the instrumental of „Radio Ga Ga“ by Queen someone pointed that fact out here on GGD a few days ago and I can’t unhear it since then, Skrillex did a great job producing it

Plastic Doll is really a masterpiece :firega:

barbie GIF

KindnessPunk28

On the first listen it felt like a filler because I wasn't paying attention to the lyrics. But on my subsequent daily listens since May 29, it's grown on me a lot. A lyrical highlight in her catalogue! 

Karen Smith

I live for every single song from this record, but when I heard Plastic Doll I was like wtf it's marvelous and so simple at the same time 

JazzGa
9 hours ago, Craven Moorecox said:

I thought it was “aou” or how spell sound of you make when something hurts

Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! That makes more sense. Someone made a thread last week saying they heard "Album album" :ladyhaha:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Delulu Rogers
5 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

@elijahfan I'll never get used to it:lmao::fail:

Only frenchies can get it🇨🇵

I think i know what you mean lol

Archived