Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Blackbun for BLACKPINK from McDonalds

Werk

Featured Posts

RAMROD

I ate it when the released it the first time in 2017, and again last year. I remember I paid about $3, converted, for each of the seat meals.

Glad they made a return again. Obviously it is beloved seasonal menu for them Malaysians. Sad I can't have it again this time.

It's so good actually. The buns is just regular buns. It got activated charcoal. 

It's the sauce and the patty that you're after. Savoury sweet, hot, spicy, and sour, it is such nice feelings. 

It is the beloved past time of me and my man when traveling abroad, especially Asian and South East Asian countries. They got lots of exclusive seasonal menu in their McDs, Pizza Huts, and KFCs 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

nathantj594
2 hours ago, Quasi said:

I was convinced I had colon cancer in the washroom of a gas station when I was like 15 cause I ate a beet salad the day before.:laughga:

:laughga: My sister thought she was like one of those women on that “I didn’t know I was pregnant” show after she had a beet smoothie from Jamba Juice once and we were at a rest stop. 

I had a black whopper and can confirm that it looked like alien brains. 

And Paula Abdul ain’t got [BLEEP] on me!

Daylight Jokers

Imagine a pinkbun and patty for Chromatica :laughga: 'Eat through your pain'.

Teletubby
9 hours ago, COOOK said:

They could plug their new single as that burger’s slogan: “How You Like That?” Missed opportunity there guys...

Edit: so I have trouble reading things till the end :mark:

They should make Sour Blackbun version and plug Sour Candy "Take a bite, take a bite, SOUR BLACKBUN"

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Archived