Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kanye has NOT dropped out of the race for President

COOOK

Featured Posts

Blastertoyo

At this rate he’s gonna last longer than Kim’s second marriage

:enigma:

How can you take your first official step towards running when it’s literally happening like tomorrow? 

please enlighten me to death

StarstruckIllusion

He’s missed so many deadlines to run as an independent in the fall tho... like this campaign is not a legitimate gig :triggered:

RudraCNG

Didn't some of you stated that he's not able to run for President since he missed the deadline? So what's the problem? And why he's still pretending he' gonna run for President?

Teletubby

He didn't drop because he didn't start it formally

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Ryusei

Can he just f*ck off and enjoy his wife and money or some sh*t? raise his child? 

tenor.gif?itemid=8128195 

Musery

weed

wait till he sees how expensive it is to campaign :diane: I hope people don't donate :messga:

Married the Night

Well today is the last day to register to be on the ballot in Florida. 

Married the Night
22 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

Didn't some of you stated that he's not able to run for President since he missed the deadline? So what's the problem? And why he's still pretending he' gonna run for President?

Each state has their own deadlines. He can still run but wont be on 6 states ballots. More deadlines are approaching.  

RudraCNG
7 minutes ago, Married the Night said:

Each state has their own deadlines. He can still run but won be on 6 states ballots. More deadlines are approaching.  

Thank you for the clarification. I'm not from the US so I don't know how this works. Even with that, I think he's not being serious.

heygurlhi

He missed the date to put him on the ballot so technicly he never ran 

Ignore me i drink

Archived