Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Zoom x Gaga cancelled!

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

Seryabkina
48 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

i get being upset about the lack of anything this era, but if the girl is depressed or something bigger going on behind the scenes you’re not entitled to sh!t from her :emma:

well, they have no obligation to buy or stream her music either, they can just pirate it :emma:  I mean, everyone can express their disappointment as long as it's valid, like in this case (though, personally, couldn't care less about this meeting or what was it supposed to be anyway)

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blankpaper
Just now, pop ate my heart said:

Tea but this is different. I never once been the one to get concerned about her/her music until the last weeks. It's really getting weird tho, I can't recall another time like this in the 12 years I've been stanning hard. So if you still think that people getting concerned and seriously worried about her is utter nonsense, then you might be in denial or just naive :/ no tea no shade

I think the “utter nonsense” is more about the people whining about how she’s a snob, not the people who are genuinely concerned 

reality’s tight if the music is right

alsemanche

Next up: Gaga cancels Chromatica altogether, takes it down from streaming services and issues an order to take back all physical copies from their owners :ladyhaha:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

ObezyankaNol

Another day, another drama :bear:

Hope she is okay :fatcat:

Не верь, не бойся, не проси

geusst1235
12 minutes ago, pop ate my heart said:

Tea but this is different. I never once been the one to get concerned about her/her music until the last weeks. It's really getting weird tho, I can't recall another time like this in the 12 years I've been stanning hard. So if you still think that people getting concerned and seriously worried about her is utter nonsense, then you might be in denial or just naive :/ no tea no shade

There is a difference between being genuinely concerned for her health, and talking about she is currently being snobby or isn't giving the fans enough.

That type of behavior is actually immature and naive.

pop ate my heart
1 minute ago, WholesomeOOf said:

There is a difference between being genuinely concerned for her health, and spouting drivel about how she is currently being snobby.

Now THAT type of behavior is immature and naive.

Now THAT I agree with :vegas:

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

Gimme More

she cancels a lot :poot:

there must be something up for her to keep cancelling, or maybe she just hates promo and wants to stay in quarantine eating pizza with her bf.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

pop ate my heart

All of this mess is really ruining my experience listening to the album, and I hate myself for it :madge: like I can't even listen to one song without remembering this awful situation the era is in and what 'could've been'. Am I alone in this? I hope Gaga is ok :pray:

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

Genuine Guy 09
58 minutes ago, LaMaisonGaga said:

Gaga is known for turning snobby ever since the ASIB era started. I've seen and heard it myself from people who work(ed) with her.

Not sure on this, but I think her and her team aren't in tune with charts I don't feel. They're like GP see the peaks and think smash. She called SL a 'WW hit' on Australian radio. It had left the top 40 there after week 4.

ASIB was different for some reason. Dance pop era post 2013 feels like: chart Peak + fans like it. Done!

The album really needs promo and radio hasn't taken to the song which is a big reason it isn't returning top 10. She cold really do with radio promo like this. Shame

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

sarahb

For real though is she okay? Mentally? Physically? I'm interested to know why this was cancelled :huh:

Nuggets
13 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

or maybe she just hates promo and wants to stay in quarantine eating pizza with her bf.

This sounds like a dream :giveup: 

I truly hope this is the case and nothing bad has happened to her.

Also, now I'm craving pizza omg :selena:

Favorite McDonald's Snack

JoeMo

Pretty symbolic of this era 

(JOKE don’t come for me)

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

• Admin locked this topic

Archived