💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Z100: Hang Out With Lady Gaga on Zoom Thursday!

monketsharona

Featured Posts

ModernEcstasy

For someone who, in recent months, claimed she was put on earth to make people happy; She sure is upsetting a lot of her fans. 

It’s been almost 2 months since Chromatica’s release and we’ve barely heard from her. She didn’t even publicly wish everyone a happy Pride or July 4th!

I really hope she’s okay. 

Im genuinely devastated. This era had the potential to be so many people’s absolute favourite. :noparty: I’d much rather she put a tweet out to say the era is dead. 
It’s horrible being dangled like this. 

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pop ate my heart
3 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

For someone who, in recent months, claimed she was put on earth to make people happy; She sure is upsetting a lot of her fans. 

It’s been almost 2 months since Chromatica’s release and we’ve barely heard from her. I really hope she’s okay. 

Im genuinely devastated. This era had the potential to be so many people’s absolute favourite. :noparty: I’d much rather she put a tweet out to say the era is dead. 

Tea.

I hope she addresses this situation when she comes back (after all, she will eventually) and hopefully this mess was for a good reason :smh:

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

Bolkins

I don’t buy the idea that she’s in a slump because of current affairs, yes it has casted a shadow over things but look how well the album has been performing despite all of that.. I would get it if things were bad but just read that article from yesterday she’s literally killing it. This is best era she’s had in a decade. How could that not put a fire under her ass or lift her spirits? Its solid proof of her hard working paid off. 

I can’t help but think there is something way more serious going on, it’s concerning and I think from past experience that isn’t a dramatic POV.  

Mister G
8 minutes ago, Bolkins said:

I don’t buy the idea that she’s in a slump because of current affairs, yes it has casted a shadow over things but look how well the album has been performing despite all of that.. I would get it if things were bad but just read that article from yesterday she’s literally killing it. This is best era she’s had in a decade. How could that not put a fire under her ass or lift her spirits? Its solid proof of her hard working paid off. 

I can’t help but think there is something way more serious going on, it’s concerning and I think from past experience that isn’t a dramatic POV.  

Guess we’ll have to wait and see what happens.

Ashley
6 minutes ago, Bolkins said:

I agree.. maybe somethings going on with her family or her team? I hope everyone’s ok though.

Mister G
Just now, EthelDee said:

Again, we we don't know if its cancled or they just got enough entrants.

It's still up on Z100's actual website. 

https://z100.iheart.com/contests/hang-out-on-zoom-with-lady-gaga-and-maxwell-845438/

Oh you know what I meant to say they probably pulled the plug on entrants and that’s why it got removed. Watch her float down during the Zoom call on a pink spaceship wearing the Chromatica Thong and that Lavender Blonde Pink wig she’s been sporting lately. #FreeWoman

sarahb
22 minutes ago, sickandtired said:

I never thought we would go through another mess like this after ARTPOP but here we are...

wpmp.jpg

tenor.gif?itemid=16566073

pop ate my heart
1 minute ago, modern ecstasy said:

I agree.. maybe somethings going on with her family or her team? I hope everyone’s ok though.

Maybe, but isn't it weird that right in the middle of this whole hiatus she was on that Paper livestream and looked like she was at her happiest, most relaxed and very excited to share her art? It was obviously contractual and she couldn't cancel it like everything else, but she really didn't seem like she was faking excitement, as she would have if anything this serious was happening to her.

This can't get more confusing

buzzkill
12 minutes ago, pop ate my heart said:

Maybe, but isn't it weird that right in the middle of this whole hiatus she was on that Paper livestream and looked like she was at her happiest, most relaxed and very excited to share her art? It was obviously contractual and she couldn't cancel it like everything else, but she really didn't seem like she was faking excitement, as she would have if anything this serious was happening to her.

This can't get more confusing

Well, she’s an entertainment.. so on a happy face is part of her job sometimes. But inreally think she’s fine. 

Defmix100
48 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

It’s been almost 2 months since Chromatica’s release and we’ve barely heard from her. She didn’t even publicly wish everyone a happy Pride or July 4th!

I really hope she’s okay. 

will the era ever actually be dead before the tour though?

pop ate my heart
1 minute ago, Defmix100 said:

will the era ever actually be dead before the tour though?

If it doesn't change from where we're at now, I guess it's fair to call it pretty much dead :(

Defmix100
Just now, pop ate my heart said:

If it doesn't change from where we're at now, I guess it's fair to call it pretty much dead :(

it's meditating till Summer 2021

1 hour ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

happened last week, but the song has peaked on radio in the US.

Yesterday the two big stations completely downgraded ROM - Z100 only spun it 6 times and KIIS 4 times. It is a sign that radio are slowly dropping it. Aside from that ROM is out the top 80 on AM and scratching the top 40 on Spotify US

so yeah, if nothing changes in the next two weeks, looks like this song is done for there. Which is why i was stoked for this radio promo. Ah well, nevermind!

Could radio promo help? She could honestly have a big summer hit on her hands but they haven't played their cards right. The video did great in views tho, if you compare to Blinding Lights' m/v

Gaby15
1 hour ago, sarahb said:

If there's something wrong I'm wondering if it's even her sharing things on her social media accounts at the moment or if it's her team. 

If her team produced content on social media on her behalf, she would be more active, such as liking posts or writing meaningless tweets.

This blackout is a conscious behavior, but what would she do, if she doesn’t want share content about Chromatica, doesn’t want candid selfies because she probably doesn’t consider it appropriate, she made a masked selfie related corona lately and BLM goes in her Insta stories? We also saw more or less staged paparazzi photos of her every week.

Archived