💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

The beginning of Chromatica

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

KatieJudasGaga4

(November 15th, 2017)

Bloodpop first played the instrumental of "Stupid Love" (the first song created for the album) to Gaga on this Joanne World Tour date in Kansas City. Here is a photo:

DOwtpobW4AA_aar?format=jpg&name=large

I read somewhere that instrumental for Enigma is what shaped the album and that was the first song. 

KatieJudasGaga4
2 minutes ago, wook said:

I read somewhere that instrumental for Enigma is what shaped the album and that was the first song. 

Stupid Love was the first song to be created, but Bloodpop said this about Enigma:

"It was probably the demo for “Enigma” [that set the album in motion]. It was more about her vocal performance than anything, and how she wrapped around that track. It felt powerful…. It felt like a mix of Studio 54 and threads of all our favorite dance records. It evoked that fleeting, euphoric feeling that comes from good dance music."

So basically, they knew they had an idea for the album when they started working on Enigma (and other songs like Alice, Babylon, but mainly Engima) but Stupid Love is still technically the first song to be created for the album and they knew it was going to be on the album.

Just now, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Stupid Love was the first song to be created, but Bloodpop said this about Enigma:

"It was probably the demo for “Enigma” [that set the album in motion]. It was more about her vocal performance than anything, and how she wrapped around that track. It felt powerful…. It felt like a mix of Studio 54 and threads of all our favorite dance records. It evoked that fleeting, euphoric feeling that comes from good dance music."

So basically, they knew they had an idea for the album when they started working on Enigma (and other songs like Alice, Babylon, but mainly Engima) but Stupid Love is still technically the first song to be created for the album and they knew it was going to be on the album.

Thank you for correcting me! ❤️ I knew that I didn’t make up this information about Enigma but I messed it up 😅

The Z

So what's the first song she worked on for every record? 

Monster? (Telephone is from early 2008 but wasn't FOR her album) 

Born This Way I think? 

ARTPOP in February 2012

Angel Down (from the ones we have)

Stupid Love

And last? 

Starstruck maybe? 

Teeth I guess? 

Heavy Metal Lover

Venus

Dancin' In Circles possibly? 

Replay

Archived