đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How many people could cancel you?

Bonkers

Featured Posts

Bonkers
3 hours ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Well I’ve never done any of this so it looks like it’s gonna have to take a reach and a half in order to cancel me :vegas:

Since you're releasing music and might get famous - I'm glad to hear this.  :kiss:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Bonkers said:

Since you're releasing music and might get famous - I'm glad to hear this.  :kiss:

Thanks! I have so much happening behind the scenes this year it's crazy :firega:

Let's just hope I don't screw it all up and get canceled for something :poot:

StrawberryBlond

I just remembered that, looking through old family photos from back in the day once, we stumbled across one of my aunt and her son dressed in blackface as they were acting in their theatre production of Showboat at the time and the whole dramatics society was white, so some people got blacked up. Looked absolutely terrifying. My first question was, how long ago was this? Answer: the 80's. I mean, I was born in 1989, so I'm not aware of what it is was like back then, but apparently, no one batted an eyelid with this stuff. It was seen as more: "We need a black person for this role, we don't have any, let's black up a white person." Seen as perfectly logical. I mean, I could just about see this flying in the 70's but the 80's? It's quite amazing in that case that my generation grew up thinking it was wrong. My aunt's really lucky there wasn't social media around when this photo got taken. Something like that being online could be truly damning. I can't imagine how many people of my age would've been cancelled if social media was commonplace like it is now. It was just starting to become big as I left school and I'm really grateful for that as it's a cesspit.

Antoni

The fact that this thread resulted in someone getting cancelled from GGD.

discussion taylor GIF

My name isn't Timmers

Archived