💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Most Expensive Music Videos of All Time

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

artpopsexual

Didn't know the Die Another Day music video was one of the most expensives :oprah:

Anyways, my favorite's probably Bedtime Story :firega:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sister

Madonna always had the BEST videos.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

elijahfan

Also, the fact Gaga was never given the budget to make this list is an absolute travesty...

Imagine the money she generated for Interscope, and the ****ers never gave her a million to make a video :saladga:

artpopsexual
Just now, elijahfan said:

Also, the fact Gaga was never given the budget to make this list is an absolute travesty...

But even without that budget she did absolute masterpieces, like BR, MTN, G.U.Y, Telephone, Paparazzi... :firega:

moonsago

Wait... why did I live with the impression Telephone was nr 2? I feel like I read that somewhere yearsssss ago

elijahfan
Just now, ARTPOPsexual said:

But even without that budget she did absolute masterpieces, like BR, MTN, G.U.Y, Telephone, Paparazzi... :firega:

I know! Now imagine a $4M Gaga video :wtfga: I think the world would implode, that's why they're keeping her on a budget

Sister

Wouldn't this one make this list?

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

elijahfan
1 minute ago, moonsago said:

Wait... why did I live with the impression Telephone was nr 2? I feel like I read that somewhere yearsssss ago

I also felt like those leaked legal documents from a few months ago said the Applause video was worth a million $ or so, so I don't really know anymore... Budgets are probably not public and this list only includes the ones we know.

Noir

How much was Judas? Wasn't that her most expensive video.

dynamite
1 minute ago, Noir said:

How much was Judas? Wasn't that her most expensive video.

There were rumours about it costing 6-7 million but she refuted them saying she'd never spend that much on a music video, which may also explain why she doesn't make this list.

Noir
4 minutes ago, dynamite said:

There were rumours about it costing 6-7 million but she refuted them saying she'd never spend that much on a music video, which may also explain why she doesn't make this list.

I was thinking that, I can't imagine her spending millions on videos, maybe back in the day but not now. 

Although I'd love a full list of how much each video cost. 

Maleficent
33 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Imagine the money she generated for Interscope,

There’s a reason these most of these videos came out before the digital age. Madonna and MJ were making way more for their record labels thru physical CD sales than Gaga ever did with iTunes 

vyniildisk

some of those videos dont even look expensive. Justice for Bad blood and LWYMMD

Archived