Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What would be Gaga's biggest hit according to you?

PerfectCure

Featured Posts

artpopsexual

I guess I'd still want BR to be her biggest hit, but with even more success (reaching #1 on the Hot 100 and spending a few weeks up there) :firega:

NOBTR could also be one of her biggest hits too, just imagine if that had happened :yennefer:

pop ate my heart

Even tho Aura is on my top 3 Gaga songs ever, and had the potential to become a hit if they gave it single treatment w the mv being the long-awaited Telephone continuation, Venus was MADE to be ARTPOP's defining song to the gp and the biggest hit from it, with one of her best mvs everrrrr. I mean Ruth Hogben was supposed to be the director, could you imagine? The level of camp and psychodelic visuals :nooo:

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

Lucas

Venus because of the visuals/performances she could have done and this song screams "iconic", although it's not one of my favorite Gaga songs

Bad Romance deserved to be the massive hit it was.  Sticking by it.  Speechless is the biggest hit opportunity missed.   

whore

“Out Of Control” definitely has the vernacular that I think it possesses. If it was on The Fame Monster it would have defined 2009 pop music. 

Just A Holy Fool

I would have liked to see Marry The Night smash. That melody...

oprah winfrey GIF

Archived