• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

justhislife

The Kings of Uninspired

• Like 8
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

weed

Is DJ Khaled problematic? He’s kinda annoying but he also seems wholesome :flower:

bet it will be a bop but idk about success considering Drake’s been flopping for his standards 

FFXIV WhiteMage

If it's a One Dance bop then I;m here for it:enigma:

melon
2 minutes ago, weed said:

Is DJ Khaled problematic? He’s kinda annoying but he also seems wholesome :flower:

bet it will be a bop but idk about success considering Drake’s been flopping for his standards 

he said a few years ago that he’ll never go down on his wife but expects her to give him a BJ :mark: so he’s a misogynist 

heauxmatica
  • Thanks 2

KEVIN STEVE

Add Nicki to this and it will be the most surprising collab ever

Sherry1411

God please! 2020 really is tragic isn't it. :neyde:

Tomorrow X Together
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1

thierryrreiht
1 minute ago, weed said:

He believes eating pußy would make him less of a man, because he’d put a woman’s pleasure before his. He expects his wife to praise him and pleasure him with oral, while he “praises and pleasures” her with clothes and shoes and a big house.

• Thanks 2

KEVIN STEVE
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, melon said:

he said a few years ago that he’ll never go down on his wife but expects her to give him a BJ :mark: so he’s a misogynist 

You said that he said it a few years ago

It was a tasteless quote obviously, but let's not jump to the conclusion that he's misogynistic. People evolve and say sh*t sometimes when trying to be funny. Once again it was tasteless to say that in public, but maybe it wasn't really the reflection of his deep thoughts. 

I could be wrong as I don't know him at all, but time goes by and people grow up and learn, maybe that's his case

Edit: yeah I just saw the video, it is problematic indeed. Let's hope he changed

Edited by KEVIN STEVE
  • Thanks 1

Knife

Please tell me that's a taxidermy owl and not a live one having to endure this man. :bear:

Twitter

Never understand why people come on hip-hop threads and spread negativity. :bear:

American news and social networking service.
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

thierryrreiht
Just now, KEVIN STEVE said:

You said that he said it a few years ago

It was a tasteless quote obviously, but let's not jump to the conclusion that he's misogynistic. People evolve and say sh*t sometimes when trying to be funny. Once again it was tasteless to say that in public, but maybe it wasn't really the reflection of his deep thoughts. 

Have you seen how he puts his son Asahd in the spotlight? How he named an album “Father of Asahd”? Have you seen his wife, him praising his wife in public?

do you really believe that if he had had a daughter he would’ve showcased her the same way as his son?

• Like 1

KEVIN STEVE
1 minute ago, thierryrreiht said:

Have you seen how he puts his son Asahd in the spotlight? How he named an album “Father of Asahd”? Have you seen his wife, him praising his wife in public?

do you really believe that if he had had a daughter he would’ve showcased her the same way as his son?

I said “maybe I'm wrong as I don't know him” and even edited my comment after seing the video, wishing that he would evolve