⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

💌 fan envelope 💌
Sign in to follow this  
society

Wayfair girl goes live to prove she’s not missing

LateToCult

Samiyah (one of the girls conspiracy theorists claimed was being trafficked by Wayfair) went live and was angry people were plastering her face all over social media saying she was being sold in a cabinet.

She curses a lot in the video btw.

• Like 1
  • LMAO 3
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 1

Itsbrenda

She is getting a good signal in that cabinet  

• LMAO 7

likeitrough

people really thought that they were selling humans on Wayfair. in cabinetry. using their real names.

I am not human trafficking expert but I'd imagine it's much more grim and straight forward (when you have the right connections and access obviously) than some elaborate codeworded movie-worthy conspiracy. 

• Thanks 1

Itsbrenda
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, likeitrough said:

people really thought that they were selling humans on Wayfair. in cabinetry. using their real names.

I am not human trafficking expert but I'd imagine it's much more grim and straight forward (when you have the right connections and access obviously) than some elaborate codeworded movie-worthy conspiracy. 

Agreed.

I expect this kind of this from a Ikea, but not a wayfair x

Edited by Itsbrenda
  • LMAO 2

Babel

That looks like a pretty huge cabinet 

Cas Winchester

They gave her a phone so she wouldn't be bored inside the cabinet 

JohnWayne

That’s why you don’t have to believe in conspiracy theories... :bear:

but that doesn’t change the fact that child trafficking still exists mainly on the darknet 

River

Sia is still in the basement though and nobody cares:fatcat:

I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2

Maleficent

The Qanon ppl are already saying “look how she’s denying being missing aLmoST liKe hEr liFe dEpEnDs oN iT”

That’s the problem with conspiracy theorists. Facts don’t exist for them. Everything is a lie/cover up. It must be mentally exhausting. 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 4
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

derpmonster
7 minutes ago, Itsbrenda said:

Although when I got a child in my Ikea cabinet I was SHOCKED. Never heard of it happening in a wayfair tho

you what?

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Mashable

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

JusKeepBreathin

That cabinet is super roomy.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

derpmonster
Just now, Maleficent said:

The Qanon ppl are already saying “look how she’s denying being missing aLmoST liKe hEr liFe dEpEnDs oN iT”

That’s the problem with conspiracy theorists. Facts don’t exist for them. Everything is a lie/cover up. It must be mentally exhausting. 

Some people are bored with too much time on their hands and will say anything to make life interesting. It sounds like reality is too much or too little for some of these people and so they easily believe or make up far-fetched loosely spun tales to feel validated about their beliefs, political or otherwise.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Musicisfreedom

Lmao at people in the comments like "why is she mad? We were just worried about her"

It's one thing to be worried about a missing child and another thing to assume they are being sex trafficked by a furniture company in a crazy conspiracy theory. Using her photos as evidence that Wayfair is selling children. Even if you believe the conspiracy theory to be true, attaching real human beings to it and assuming that is what is happening to them is just so wrong and would be very traumatizing i think. 

Bitch I'm Madonna
  • Thanks 1

Ryusei
2 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

it's so ridiculous it's almost comical

Stan Fujii Kaze

JusKeepBreathin

Her use of the word "retarded."  Ewwww

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • Like 1