ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Daylight Jokers
7 minutes ago, MANiCURE 6 said:

She losts almost everyone with Bon Appétit and then Witness :nooo:

I actually really liked Bon Appétit and she started great with CTTR. She lost me at Swish Swish tho.

Ghost Face
4 minutes ago, Trillion Reasons said:

Someone call 911. :ladyhaha:

FrenchAdeptAsianlion-size_restricted.gif

It's an honor.

Reality
5 minutes ago, COOOK said:

that and the people who're avidly interested in Katy have already heard it when it leaked... back in March...

I actually didn't even know it leaked back in March :sweat:

Yeah, that'll definitely put a dent in your sales. At least with SL, Gaga released it a month later :sweat: Not 4 months later :giveup:

🃏🖤👹

Daylight Jokers
4 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I actually didn't even know it leaked back in March :sweat:

Yeah, that'll definitely put a dent in your sales. At least with SL, Gaga released it a month later :sweat: Not 4 months later :giveup:

I think it leaked around the time Free Woman and snippets of ROM leaked and people were more busy searching for those than Smile (also, some Katycats on Twitter keep sharing them [rom snippets] to sabotage ROM's release).

chromaticainmyhead

why does it seem like with every step closer to this album release she is becoming more and more unpopular?

is someone trying to completely destroy her career? She should rather postpone this album release and make a comeback in a few years when the world is ready for her....

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Xoxo Adriana

don’t look at the tweets comments:messga:

stan twitter is something else. 

Xoxo Adriana

like this was in the comments. stan twitter is so random and messy WHAT does gaga and selena have to do with smile’s chart performance:billie:

datlastfam

Global Spotify Debut

Never Really Over #10 - 2.8m views

Harleys in Hawaii #155 - 700k views

Daisies #39 - 1.7m views

I think it will end up being like HIH even with a music video, poor Smile :bear:

GipJo
1 minute ago, venusinmyhead said:

why does it seem like with every step closer to this album release she is becoming more and more unpopular?

is someone trying to completely destroy her career? She should rather postpone this album release and make a comeback in a few years when the world is ready for her....

She should release it early back when NRO released, not to stall it till now when no one cares about her music.

Dramatica

Rain On Me IS shook

shocked oh my god GIF

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

gagaisitalian

I think American Idol really ruined her career if you think about it.

Most of her time and effort is tied to that show now. And I don't know about y'all, but the only people I know that watch that show are middle-aged women. And they don't support Katy's career outside of viewing the show. And the gheys and young girlies don't watch that show, so now we all probably see Katy as a has-been. Also, the music just isn't good. I listen to each song she puts out, and each one aside from NRO just lacks any ounce of excitement. There's nothing catchy or explosive about these singles.

It's funny how some said that pop stars only go to Vegas when their career is over (which Gaga has clearly shattered that opinion), but the truth is, pop stars become TV judges when their career is over (aside from Demi, I guess, but she has had the same level of success her entire career with no huge hies or bad lows).

flyaway
34 minutes ago, buzzkill said:

Chile... due to corona virus nobody wants to smile i think :poot:

You just made me smile (more like laugh)

Ryan Gosling Lol GIF

• Admin locked this topic

Archived