⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

🤍 Free Chromatica poster and temporary tattoo for all new subscribers 🤍
Sign in to follow this  
society

Hate Crime Charges in Motorcycle Crash Case

JRCF29

From Fox 11: 

28c436c1-a83a-4381-8cd3-801ba2620120-med

"A Fond du Lac [County, Wisconsin] man intentionally crashed into and killed a motorcyclist last week because he believed the motorcyclist was white, Fond du Lac County Sheriff Ryan Waldschmidt said.

Daniel Navarro, 27, is charged with first-degree intentional homicide, hate crime and use of a dangerous weapon in the crash last week that killed 55-year-old Phillip Thiessen...

"... 'Navarro said that if President Donald Trump and white people are going to create the world we are living in, he has no choice and that people are going to have to die,' Waldschmidt said...

"...Waldschmidt says Navarro went onto say he was harassed by co-workers and neighbors, poisoned, drugged and verbally attacked.

'He said that all the people that caused him these problems in his life are Caucasian or white,' he said."

Don't Call Me Gaga
  • Shook 1

Dramatica

This is devastating news.

Altho one thing is true kinda:

2 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

He said that all the people that caused him these problems in his life are Caucasian or white

But that doesn't justify anything :neyde:

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.
  • Like 1

JRCF29
9 minutes ago, Dramatica said:

This is devastating news.

Altho one thing is true kinda:

But that doesn't justify anything :neyde:

He also said, in the full article, that he chose a motorcycle because he wanted him to die not just have an injury :(

Don't Call Me Gaga
  • Sad 1

Autumn

good, as he should be charged

however, i know this is gonna be used as fuel by white supremacists. funny how there's thousands of racially motivated black deaths and it's the sole racially motivated white death that gets the attention.

open your mouth, say something warm I've spent a while, on the stranger's side of your door
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

darkpaw

Donald with the divide and conquer :neyde:

blankpaper
2 minutes ago, Autumn said:

good, as he should be charged

however, i know this is gonna be used as fuel by white supremacists. funny how there's thousands of racially motivated black deaths and it's the sole racially motivated white death that gets the attention.

And the racially motivated black deaths are always blown off and labeled suicide or self defense instead of hate crimes 

there cannot be a hundred people in a room

JRCF29
6 minutes ago, Autumn said:

funny how there's thousands of racially motivated black deaths and it's the sole racially motivated white death that gets the attention.

The media doesn't give attention to racially motivated black deaths/attacks? What about when they covered the Jussie Smollett hoax? What about when they covered the Bubba Wallace hoax?* What about when covered the Ahmaud Arbery case (as they should)? What about when they covered/are continuing to cover the Vauhxx Booker case (as they should)? 

The NYT has a Hate Crimes-tagged section of their site, no mention of any anti-white hate crimes on at least the first two pages (I haven't scrolled down further), but 8 stories relating to anti-black crimes; same dynamic on the HuffPost Hate Crimes section.

I don't agree that more attention is given to anti-white hate crimes, especially in this case since I'm unable to find a major outlet that has covered the story; a quick Google search returns local news headlines, and various indie-type sites I don't recognize. Buzzfeed did run the story today but I'm not sure I'd consider them major outlet. 

*Including these examples only to show that they actually are very willing to cover these stories even when they turn out to be staged/incorrect

Don't Call Me Gaga