đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Chromatica Dominates Dance Chart

JRCF29

Featured Posts

JRCF29

In a return to the dance-pop form that made her a superstar over a decade ago, Lady Gaga continues to dominate Billboard's Dance Chart courtesy of her latest project "Chromatica." The sixth studio album from the 'Bad Romance' songstress debuted at #1 in the U.S with 274,000 units moved and remains in the upper echelons of the Billboard 200 weeks after release. On the Hot Dance/Electronic Songs chart, the story is the same- each track from the album occupies a Top 40 spot, cementing Gaga's status as one of the biggest dance acts of all time (she's received a record 6 nominations at the BBMAs for Top Dance/Electronic Album.) Below is a list of each track and where it sits on the chart a month removed from release; Little Monsters, rejoice!

Hot Dance/Electronic Songs

1. Rain on Me ft. Ariana Grande (#2)

2. Sour Candy ft. BLACKPINK (#8)

3. Stupid Love (#9)

4. Free Woman (#13)

5. 911 (#15)

6. Alice (#17)

7. Sine From Above ft. Elton John (#25)

8. Fun Tonight (#26)

9. Replay (#27)

10. Plastic Doll (#28)

11. Enigma (#29)

12. Babylon (#31)

13. 1000 Doves (#37)

Source

Don't Call Me Gaga

Illuminati Freak

Fantastic! :party: Now if only the b*tch would get back to actually promoting the record and you know release some more visuals for it instead of focusing on makeup and perfume. 

Mister G

Sign me up for CLUB ZOOMATICA or CLUB SKYPEMATICA because at this rate just have a virtual dance party :firega:

JRCF29
7 minutes ago, MISTER GEEMATICA said:

Sign me up for CLUB ZOOMATICA or CLUB SKYPEMATICA because at this rate just have a virtual dance party :firega:

OMG! The Haus should organize a Zoom call with Gaga

Don't Call Me Gaga

Archived