💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why doesn’t Grace Jones have a hit

Lighter

Featured Posts

JazzGa
1 hour ago, River said:

this is why posh spice was the least successful one, she was posh and never smiled.

Gurl.... Victoria is the only one who founded her own fashion house and is more powerful now than during the Spice Girls era. And she married The Beckham. And even her kids are famous now just for being her kids.  What you're saying makes no sense luv.

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yxilon

Slave To The Rhythm was a massive hit in europe, that's it. Her music is very interesting and not radio friendly at all so it does not make any sense comparing her to "pop icons" such as Madonna, Britney etc

Everything could be everything (it could mean anything)

dawntreader

She has had plenty of hits, and MTV couldn't stop showing her videos. What a strange thread this is.

Varys
1 hour ago, Trillion Reasons said:

Who is she? :awkney:

Being ignorant is not something you need to be proud off :awkney:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

nswain1110

The cosmos new that one day she'd sh*t all over Gaga and preemptively served her karma...

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

Bubblegum Bitch
8 minutes ago, Varys said:

Being ignorant is not something you need to be proud off :awkney:

Please, show me where did I say that. :saladga:

KooKoo
12 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

Gurl.... Victoria is the only one who founded her own fashion house and is more powerful now than during the Spice Girls era. And she married The Beckham. And even her kids are famous now just for being her kids.  What you're saying makes no sense luv.

Not from music

Dreaming is free

Varys
4 minutes ago, Trillion Reasons said:

Please, show me where did I say that. :saladga:

When you posted that Britney emote :awkney:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Bubblegum Bitch
1 minute ago, Varys said:

When you posted that Britney emote :awkney:

Stream Cool by Dua Lipa. :madge:

RichAssPiss

She's a major media star. a fashion icon, her photos amd videos were incredibly innovative at the time. She also appeared in several films. She was.not marketed to pop radio. She was primarily a dance artist and if you look at the dance charts she has quite a few top 10s including "Pull Up to the Bumper" and "Slave to the Rhythm." Charts are deceptive because they have been determined in different ways over the years. Like, Madonna's "Into to Groove" never charted on the Hot 100 despite being a signature hit. If you watch Bloodlight amd Bami, you'll see how recognizable a lot of Grave Jones's hits still are to audiences. 

JazzGa
27 minutes ago, KooKoo said:

Not from music

What does that even mean :nails: Nice moving the goalpoasts fam. Now stop derailing the thread about Grace to criticize Victoria. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

flyaway
38 minutes ago, nswain1110 said:

The cosmos new that one day she'd sh*t all over Gaga and preemptively served her karma...

That's an overstatement...she didn't "sh*t all over Gaga". She just said she didn't find anything unique about her, and in a way Gaga was still finding herself as an artist when they met. 

Sister

She didn't rule the charts, but she's a gay icon and underground artist and gets much love in certain circles.

People know these club hits :

She's FIRE~

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

SEANGT

i had no idea she made music tbh. I think i saw a music video once but i forgot it was like...her song. She's just a fashion/model icon in my mind. 

Archived