💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

news

Gaga to Front Valentino's New Perfume

Chinosky

Featured Posts

Helxig

Yassss some high-fashion Inez and Vinoodh photos to come!! :woohoo:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
37 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

The perfume comes out this fall, not tomorrow.

LBR, USA will not be allowed to enter any countries for a long time, until all the covid-19 spread we had here settles down. With all these conservatives dragging and slowing us down by defying order to wear mask and to stay inside, I doubt it will settles by the end of the year. Especially with the fear of second wave that will hit by Sept-Oct in here.

Maybe there will be another policy for people who need to do business trip, but maybe not.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

elijahfan
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

LBR, USA will not be allowed to enter any countries for a long time, until all the covid-19 spread we had here settles down. With all these conservatives dragging and slowing us down by defying order to wear mask and to stay inside, I doubt it will settles by the end of the year. Especially with the fear of second wave that will hit by Sept-Oct in here.

Maybe there will be another policy for people who need to do business trip, but maybe not.

A gay can dream :interestinga:

Suuus
34 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

I hope it will end next summer because of the chromatica ball 

Mr Oak

I hope they don't overdo the photoshop on her face like Eau De Gaga and Versace photoshoots:haroon:

1 hour ago, elijahfan said:

The perfume comes out this fall, not tomorrow.

A pandemic in US is unbelievable out of control I don’t think EU will allow Americans to enter for awhile. Here in Canada our government already said we may close border until next year. Even we have a pressure from WH but Canadians safety come first. So I would assume same as EU.

rasclautmangos
8 hours ago, juliano said:

interesting considering how back in 2015 at the Emotion Revolution Summit at Yale she stated her disdain for selling fragrances... 

Reveal hidden contents

Maybe this isn't the same as selling her own perfume where she probably had minimum input and they were just using her face/name. Meanwhile she had to promote it like it was her creation. Idk.

Anywho, She seems to really like Valentino and the paycheck was probably too good to pass up :oops: . I'm sure the promotion will be minimal.

1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

LBR, USA will not be allowed to enter any countries for a long time, until all the covid-19 spread we had here settles down. 

How the table has turns :ally:

julianversace
10 hours ago, Suuus said:

she is not being forced to do this wich why gaga didnt like it so just stop using this against her 

she was never forced, she just didn't know how to say "no" for a long time - as stated in the video link I posted. 
there was nothing I said that was "used against her". grow tf up 

here we gooo

Suuus
16 minutes ago, juliano said:

she was never forced, she just didn't know how to say "no" for a long time - as stated in the video link I posted. 

The only one who needs to grow tf up is you because your the one that braught it up and im sick and tired of people bringing this up they did with hauslabs and now with this just stop it

bluemonkey
27 minutes ago, juliano said:

Which basically means she was forced and for monetary reasons :excuseu:

why does the monsters always assume everything she does are passion projects. She’s no different than any other popstar trying to make a living, if it was for the goodness of her heart then she wouldn’t be wealthy. 

Archived