⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

Follow us on TikTok
Sign in to follow this  
science

Unknown Pneumonia Deadlier Than COVID-19 Discovered

Quark

o<(0_0)>o

A new "unknown pneumonia" that is potentially deadlier than the novel coronavirus has reportedly killed more than 1,700 people this year in the Central Asian country of Kazakhstan, according to a warning issued by Chinese officials Thursday.

New cases of the unidentified pneumonia have been increasing significantly since mid-June across the country, said the embassy, adding that in some places, authorities are reporting hundreds of new cases a day.

The rise has so far been concentrated in the regions of Atyrau, Aktobe and Shymkent, which together have almost 500 new cases and more than 30 critically ill patients, said the embassy statement, citing local media.

The disease has killed 1,772 people this year, some of whom were Chinese citizens, according to the embassy. 628 of those deaths took place in June alone. "This disease is much deadlier than Covid-19," said the statement.

The number of pneumonia cases in the capital city Nursultan have more than doubled this June from the same time last year, according to Kazakhstan's prominent news agency Kazinform, which cited official data.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/07/10/asia/kazakhstan-pneumonia-intl-hnk-scli-scn/index.html

• Shook 5

Yennefer Stark

Oh, so this is this month's pandora box. :yennefer:

2020 is really doing the utmost. :interestinga:

"If you don't have any shadows, you are not standing in the light." - a wise person

TimisaMonster

2020 theme: Just When You Thought It Couldn't Get Any Worse...

• Thanks 1

KanyeWest

I dont understand. Suddenly new diseases emerge after covid? Why and how 

Kanye West Is Blonde And Gone
  • Like 1

Helxig

intense stare GIF

Wut?!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Flippy

So.... Is it safe to say that humanity will come to an end soon then? :bradley:

This just keeps getting worse

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17
  • Thanks 1

Born in Chromatica

Well, I'm staying home, it is too dangerous out in the world :saladga:.

FaShIoN iS mY pAsSiOn!

Eido

I do wonder when is gonna be Tsunami month, Alien month and Yellowstone explosion month :bradley:

RenegAde

Chweny chweny keeping hell well fed

FfFfFfFF

What if they are misdiagnosed COVID-19 cases? Better this than a fully new virus that is even more deadly..

►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►
  • Like 1

LeJudas
29 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Experimental bio-weapons 

*Tinfoil hat*

GB💍

Quark
2 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

What if they are misdiagnosed COVID-19 cases? Better this than a fully new virus that is even more deadly..

I think is possible since they are still not sure what is causing it. But according to China this pneumonia seems to be deadlier which implies this is something new. But hopefully is not a new virus.

FfFfFfFF
3 minutes ago, Quark said:

I think is possible since they are still not sure what is causing it. But according to China this pneumonia seems to be deadlier which implies this is something new. But hopefully is not a new virus.

If it's indeed COVID-19, it makes sense why the mortality is higher. Only a portion of the people infected go to the hospital and the percentage of people dying is higher because the mild cases don't get reported.. and that inflates the mortality rate.

►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►
  • Like 1

RenegAde
39 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

5G:bear:

heygurlhi

Ignore me i drink