⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

Follow us on TikTok
Sign in to follow this  
music news

Lana Del Rey - Violet Bent Backwards Over The Grass out 7.28/9.29

Lona Delery
Posted (edited)

Lana Del Rey's first poetry book will be released in hardcover and e-book format on September 9th 2020! Up for preorder on every bookstore and Amazon now.

https://www.amazon.com/Untitled-SR-Confirmed-Simon-Schuster/dp/1982167289/ref=tmm_hrd_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1594274985&sr=8-5

However, the audiobook featuring 14 selected poems will be released digitally on July 28th.

The audiobook is available for pre-order on www.shoplanadelrey.com (USA) and www.store.universalmusic.com/lanadelrey (Europe).

Available in picture disc, regular vinyl and CD format, and they are expected to ship on October 2nd.

Screenshot-20200709-175520-Chrome.jpg

Edited by Lona Delery
Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride
  • YAAAS 8
  • Shook 1

The Idler Wheel

Ordered the vinyl and the book!

FfFfFfFF

New Lana CD to my collection. :party::excited2:

►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►

Vojta

I’m so glad there’s a vinyl too

elijahfan

Wow, finally... I was afraid this would never see the light of day. I think it's really cool that a pop star is making something like this and making people interested in poetry. :applause:

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 2

Sister

Love it. Excited for it :heart:

Too Happy To Be Alive~

lestyoufall

Lmao @ all the users who were saying she was lying about the book & new album cause the book had to be delayed.

where y’all at now? :trollga:

Varys
1 hour ago, Lona Delery said:

Lana Del Rey's first poetry book will be released in hardcover and e-book format on September 9th 2020! Up for preorder on every bookstore and Amazon now.

https://www.amazon.com/Untitled-SR-Confirmed-Simon-Schuster/dp/1982167289/ref=tmm_hrd_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1594274985&sr=8-5

However, the audiobook featuring 14 selected poems will be released digitally on June 28th.

The audiobook is available for pre-order on www.shoplanadelrey.com (USA) and www.store.universalmusic.com/lanadelrey (Europe).

Available in picture disc, regular vinyl and CD format, and they are expected to ship on October 2nd.

Screenshot-20200709-175520-Chrome.jpg

June 28th so next year :poot:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020
  • LMAO 1

COOOK

SharedImage-105402.jpg?t=4691b5eb28f61b7 dyhr1vlelw951.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

2020 Clownie Award for Worst Profile Picture
  • Like 1

radioactive

ILL BE FLYING LIKE A 1000 FIRES :firega:

• LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 2

selenalavigne

I'm so excited for this.

ASMR with a message. SERVE QUEEN MOTHER :giveup:

https://open.spotify.com/album/4yk2eQg0LdV7b3A020Desg
  • YAAAS 1

The Fame

I think I will hold out for the physical poetry book, which sounds like it is much longer. Looking forward to checking it out. ^_^

the Devil of Pop

I'm surprised there is no title track, I was wanting to know who this Violet character was and why she was doing that sexy backbend! :ladyhaha: Maybe "violet" refers to the color as a happy or sad feeling. 

How can I protect something so perfect without evil?

holy scheisse

An album of Burnt Norton's. Should be interesting lol

• LMAO 1

COOOK
Just now, the Devil of Pop said:

I'm surprised there is no title track, I was wanting to know who this Violet character was and why she was doing that sexy backbend! :ladyhaha: Maybe "violet" refers to the color as a happy or sad feeling. 

Unafraid to reference or not reference the title...

Screen_Shot_2020-01-02_at_12.07.21_PM.jp

2020 Clownie Award for Worst Profile Picture
  • LMAO 1