Featured Posts

macca

I couldn’t agree MORE with the OP. 

Best 3 tracks on the album! 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Clarence

1000 doves should definitely be one of those singles that comes out during a time when things are starting to look up for the country. it would definitely do well

Roronoa

I do not believe that the GP dislikes Alice at all. It could have been an even stronger first single than Stupid Love. It’s gay enough for the gays, but still normal enough for the GP. A strong start that reflects Chromatica’s dark cyberpunk aesthetics, perfect for Gaga’s return to dance pop. :messga: Not to mention the transition from Chromatica I.

I guess after the ARTPOP fiasco, they simply couldn’t take that risk.

Edit: after listening to Stupid Love a couple more times, I guess it’s not such a bad lead single. Alice is still better though. 

Mirrion Rizzons

most albums don't have more than 3 singles anymore

so its either FW or sour candy next and that's it 

what's risky about Alice? it's just a 2:40 repetitive song with an overused theme

fw and 1000 doves are completely dated and bland, I doubt they would do well, it's not 2014 anymore

for me Enigma could be the best choice for next single, it has a strong chorus and a good production.

SCHEISSEMONTRE
4 hours ago, andrew23 said:

but I doubt it could peak in top 10 as a single. 

do you know blinks? :poot:

Mychal

ArtpopAct2
4 hours ago, Doot said:

I feel like it's virtually impossible with Gaga's music at this point to determine what will perform well. 

Right? I feel like there’s advantages and drawbacks for each song on the album. None standout as an easy pick, but at the same time, none stand out as “wow that would tank”

Archived