💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Halloween Kills pushed back to 2021

IllusionLover

Featured Posts

IllusionLover

This is sad I really was looking forward to watch it this year, but corona ****ed everything... 

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

vyniildisk

i am more worried about James Bond, i have a feeling it will be pushed to 2021 too

gagaisitalian

Honestly, what a well-worded and well-meaning message to the fans.

I am always excited for any entries into this franchise, especially this new trilogy we are getting as it's all the greats coming back together. But I definitely don't want to experience exciting films with a mask over my face or in my own home if they had chosen the VOD route.

Excited for this nonetheless! I even did think it was too early for them to release it this year. This trilogy is really exciting and I think they should be making people wait a little longer for each release so that it doesn't feel rushed.

ConnorFilm
Just now, Doot said:

Mother. Fcker. 

The small teaser they dropped is FANTASTIC, though. “Let it burn.”

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

River

I miss the cinema :fatcat:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

ConnorFilm
3 minutes ago, Doot said:

This is proving to be the worst year of my life. 

It’s ok. It is for a lot of people. I’m a HUGE cinema guy and all the pushbacks and delays are killing me. Jury is out on if big films like Tenet, Wonder Woman 84 and Black Widow can still release this year. Every few weeks, the delays just keep happening. It SUCKS. 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

mariomania1234

Really bummed. It's one of the few things I was looking forward to this year, but I understand. At least the teaser looks great.

**** you COVID.

RAMROD

good thing they haven't do much of the campaign yet.

Imagine being A Quiet Place 2 who already finished doing all campaign and promo, premiere with red carpets, with all press and professional movie critics attending, only to have it postponed a week before released. They literally have nothing to do when the movie finally out unless they are given extra cash to do it.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Eido

I mean a year? Really? 

The film is shot and editing was almost finished... Or they are expecting a second Rona wave or a revolution depending on the elections... 

HausOfMark

WHAT.. it still can be released in theaters LATER :( ugh.

-Mark

Stephen

Theaters, concerts, etc everyone is betting on 2021 but what if the virus doesn't go away :ladyhaha:  

Everyones like oh yea just delay. Well guess what mimi. The virus might not care about ur delay

Defmix100
12 minutes ago, Eido said:

I mean a year? Really? 

The film is shot and editing was almost finished... Or they are expecting a second Rona wave or a revolution depending on the elections... 

I'm sure it's a year because they want it released in October, although horrors can do well in summer too like the Conjuring

Archived