Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kanye's done with Trump, comes out as Anti-Vaxxer

COOOK

Featured Posts

joannesrats
1 hour ago, ice bear said:

bright news then, is this confirmed? :enigma:

I mean there's nothing to confirm - in most states the filing for presidential candidacy was in 2019 or early 2020

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dramatica
1 hour ago, ear condom said:

Sorry to spoil the show, but the part on vaccines is the only sensible and relevant thing he said. I've always felt very sorry for all these people who swallow everything they are served on this subject (vaccines) from their early childhood...... Same with those who think that politics and corporations want our good, like c'mon........ I guess sheep sleep better at night thinking the world wants their good...

Don't trust me, wait and see, this masquerade will be all over soon 

This indoctrination (because it is indoctrination) about vaccines has lasted too long on Earth and in case you haven't  noticed, there is no difference between medicine and religions, except that the clergy, in medicine, wear white coats instead of a cross around their neck. 

But I know it seems inconceivable to think that things are being hidden from us about the real effects of vaccines, unless the information comes from TV (the deity of our generation) or a man in a suit and tie.

... :sleep:

Now all that's left for yall to do is just LMAO me I guess 

If pharmaceutical companies wanted your money, they wouldn't invent vaccine which is literally 1 to 3 injections in a lifetime, medicine and pills are way more convenient for earning money as you have to buy them on and on (especially for diabetic, people with chronic diseases or expensive pills).

Anyway, clear up. Humanity never exploded in numbers and life expectancy until we invented vaccines and antibiotics.

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

joannesrats
1 hour ago, ear condom said:

Sorry to spoil the show, but the part on vaccines is the only sensible and relevant thing he said. I've always felt very sorry for all these people who swallow everything they are served on this subject (vaccines) from their early childhood...... Same with those who think that politics and corporations want our good, like c'mon........ I guess sheep sleep better at night thinking the world wants their good...

Don't trust me, wait and see, this masquerade will be all over soon 

This indoctrination (because it is indoctrination) about vaccines has lasted too long on Earth and in case you haven't  noticed, there is no difference between medicine and religions, except that the clergy, in medicine, wear white coats instead of a cross around their neck. 

But I know it seems inconceivable to think that things are being hidden from us about the real effects of vaccines, unless the information comes from TV (the deity of our generation) or a man in a suit and tie.

... :sleep:

Now all that's left for yall to do is just LMAO me I guess 

21827_300.gif

I- are you an anti-vaxxer? 

Ricardo
18 minutes ago, ear condom said:

ofc you can fake science. 

scientists are corrupt on a daily basis, and the big pharmaceutical groups are cash machines

Moreover, what is true one day becomes obsolete the next (most famous example: you dear and indisputable science believed that Earth was flat).  Science is always incomplete and quickly obsolete

That's why I invite everyone to second-guess everything they hear, even when it comes from "scientists"

but in the meantime keep on believing what you want, i know how much people like you like "evidences", and soon there will be proof about the dangerousness of vaccines. It's just a matter of time (and proofs already exist, those who wish to be informed can be informed) 

you're ignorant 

--

and that children is why pandemics happen.

Fortune Teller Love GIF

TortureMeOnReplay

The people in this thread that think they're above science and try to claim vaccines are this drug made with Satan's piss. If vaccines didn't work they would be exposed on a much higher rate than what some conspiracy theorists say. I guess some people like to think they're "enlightened" to the "truth" though.

RahrahWitch
39 minutes ago, ear condom said:

ofc you can fake science. 

scientists are corrupt on a daily basis, and the big pharmaceutical groups are cash machines

Moreover, what is true one day becomes obsolete the next.  Science is always incomplete and quickly obsolete

That's why I invite everyone to second-guess everything they hear, even when it comes from "scientists"

but in the meantime keep on believing what you want, i know how much people like you like "evidences", and soon there will be proof about the dangerousness of vaccines. It's just a matter of time (and proofs already exist, those who wish to be informed can be informed) 

You really think that every scientist in the world are in some big conspiracy together? That the actual science behind viruses and the immune system is all one big hoax?

I mean by your logic everything can be fake unless I agree with it.

Varys
3 minutes ago, Cookie Tookie said:

589c8350ed0a3-dancinglmao.gif

Didnt you say religion is disgusting. I dunno why you are stanning this obsessed Christian so much :lana:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

joannesrats

All I have to say is that anti-vaxxers are a joke and an embarrassment 

Wixson

How is he still roaming around free? He should've been locked up in a mental institution years ago. What a disgraceful ****. 

Cookie Tookie
6 minutes ago, Varys said:

Didnt you say religion is disgusting. I dunno why you are stanning this obsessed Christian so much :lana:

Extremely disgusting*

And I don’t really stan him, I just love how he’s making a lot of y’all lose your minds. Anyone voting for Biden or Trump has absolutely no right to call anyone else out over their political opinion. At the end of the day, he’s not even realistically running for presidency. 

Varys
1 minute ago, Cookie Tookie said:

Extremely disgusting*

And I don’t really stan him, I just love how he’s making all of a lot of y’all lose your minds. Anyone voting for Biden or Trump has absolutely no right to call anyone else out over their political opinion. At the end of the day, he’s not even realistically running for presidency. 

Wel am voting for neither since I dont live in the us :bon: 

And your right people are losing their minds of something that isnt  going to happen. Like Kanye is trolling so hard. I thought you were serious with your support nnn

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

ear condom
27 minutes ago, RahrahWitch said:

You really think that every scientist in the world are in some big conspiracy together? That the actual science behind viruses and the immune system is all one big hoax?

I mean by your logic everything can be fake unless I agree with it.

behind vaccines, yes

behind viruses and immune system, no. these are very interesting and important subjects at a time when we have never been so aggressed by our environment  (and it is our so-called "technological and scientific advances" that caused the Earth to be so polluted and humans so sick; but let's just ignore that right). 

We live longer BUT in worse condition (cancer, mental illness .......). The more we "progress" scientifically and technologically, the more we make humankind (physically emotionally and mentally ) and Earth sick, the more our immune defenses are weakened, the more we become dependent on science, medicine, vaccines ... the more they earn money. Feel free to turn a blind eye on that. It's not just a matter of " conspiracy theory about vaccines ", it's so much more than that. 

Archived