Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Bella Hadid ENDS Instagram for censoring Palestine post

Bambino

Featured Posts

Bambino
6 minutes ago, River said:

I guess they more hit her ego than her Palestinian pride and the only awareness that she brings is to her insta profile, She might have Palestinian origins but she'll never be one and will never know the struggle and suffering of being one, kinda sick to use it for a few likes, but what can you expect from an insta persona..

She'll never know the struggle of being a Palestinian thanks to the fact that she, her father and her family aren't allowed to be back to Palestine as her father's family became refugees in 1948. Do you wanna keep talking about suffering and struggling?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
River
6 minutes ago, Bambino said:

She'll never know the struggle of being a Palestinian thanks to the fact that she, her father and her family aren't allowed to be back to Palestine as her father's family became refugees in 1948. Do you wanna keep talking about suffering and struggling?

I know their story very well, as much as I lived the conflict itself very well and know the struggle very well.

I'm Israeli from a left wing pro peace family, I lost my mom for the war, after dedicating her life to stop the Israeli actions, I was in jail because I refused to serve the Israeli military, I saw my Palestinian friends dying, so nah don't talk with me about suffering and struggling please.. Bella and her siblings don't know what is it to be a Palestinian and it's not the first time that they used for their own reasons..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

weed

Are there no pro-Palestine pages on Insta?? :wtfga: that would be crazy if they’re that hellbent on censoring 

NCgaga
16 minutes ago, Bambino said:

Try what exactly? :toofunny:

Anyway, if you say so, then you should've known better than claiming that she's looking for attention because she's not. Content about Palestine is constantly removed by those sites and you can read about it if you want.

Try to come off as someone who is more knowledgeable than someone who actually has years of studies dedicated to world and middle eastern history. You chose to act like that, not me. That’s what I mean by “try it” - you’re reaching. 

About what she posted: I’m clearly reacting to what is posted, you’re reacting on your OPINION of what Instagram’s views of Palestine are. The evidence is there in plain sight. She posted a government document, with NO blurred out words and a signature. It was probably removed by a bot- but she, as well as you are deciding to take the victim route with your feelings, and not fact that she posted an ID on Instagram. 

Bambino
6 minutes ago, NCgaga said:

Try to come off as someone who is more knowledgeable than someone who actually has years of studies dedicated to world and middle eastern history. You chose to act like that, not me. That’s what I mean by “try it” - you’re reaching.

I'm not trying to discredit you or demean your years of studies, of course. But you definitely shouldn't be more knowledgeable than people who go through the struggles in the Middle East. I mean, you spent years studying and reading about it, others are living it.

Bambino
4 minutes ago, River said:

Bella and her siblings don't know what is it to be a Palestinian and it's not the first time that they used for their own reasons..

This doesn't deprive them of the right of embracing their Palestinian roots. I don't think it's fair to say that they're using that for their own good or to get attention. I mean you more than any one else should know if it wasn't for the 1948 war, many Palestinians, including Bella's father, would still be in Palestine.

NCgaga
19 minutes ago, Bambino said:

I'm not trying to discredit you or demean your years of studies, of course. But you definitely shouldn't be more knowledgeable than people who go through the struggles in the Middle East. I mean, you spent years studying and reading about it, others are living it.

I never claimed I did. I was reacting to you- because you quoted me. If you didn’t understand what I was saying, you could have asked for clarity. 

The post was most likely deleted due to it being a blatant government document. I never said one thing about the struggles of Palestinian people. You are taking your OPINION  of the situation and running with it. 

51 minutes ago, River said:

She might have Palestinian origins but she'll never be one

That's kinda, ignorant to say. A bit offensive to anyone born in a country but their ethnicity is from another one. I'm from a country in africa but never born there, I love my origins, I love my country I love the culture my people I love going there, I am that country just as much as I am European it's not for you to say "she'll never be one". You are probably someone who doesn't have that kind of identity. I believe you are german so you are probably just "german". But imagine saying that to a german woman who's of african decent, let's say Congo, she wasnt born in Congo but she loves her origins she loves travelling there she loves her family and culture. Imagine telling her "she might have Congolese origins but she'll never be one". Rolling my eyes 

Well if they’re posting immigration documents obviously they will take it down. They’re making everything racial.

River
7 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

That's kinda, ignorant to say. A bit offensive to anyone born in a country but their ethnicity is from another one. I'm from a country in africa but never born there, I love my origins, I love my country I love the culture my people I love going there, I am that country just as much as I am European it's not for you to say "she'll never be one". You are probably someone who doesn't have that kind of identity. I believe you are german so you are probably just "german". But imagine saying that to a german woman who's of african decent, let's say Congo, she wasnt born in Congo but she loves her origins she loves travelling there she loves her family and culture. Imagine telling her "she might have Congolese origins but she'll never be one". Rolling my eyes 

I was talking from a struggle point of view, she needs to live there to understand it and she's in position of privilege and power, her father is one of the most powerful Palestinians in the world, while Palestinian kids where hiding from bombs, she ate from a golden spoon and never heard an explosion of a bomb.

I'm Israeli with Iraqi origins, I love my origins too, the food and the culture, but I'm not Iraqi and will never know how is it to live in a damaged country, but I will not go on insta and post things just to gain some likes, there are more serious and less shallow ways to bring awareness.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

aaronyoji

no its someones legal document. his identity is at risk. she's just a raging idiot. 

Archived