Featured Posts

Pennywise

Not y'all trying to find excuses :triggered:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pennywise

If they had good intentions, the reasoning would NOT be "bullying, harassment, graphic or nudity content" or anything like that. 

HEARTSTOP
1 minute ago, Pennywise said:

Not y'all trying to find excuses :triggered:

Not excuses, but there's just no proof. If it wasn't actually an illegal act to disclose someone else's personal legal info, let alone online for the entire world to see, then she'd have a case.

As I said, she should try to post the same thing but with the signature and other sensitive info blurred out, and then see if they still take it down. If they do, then there's proof of what she's claiming.

IDGAF

Pennywise
1 minute ago, HEARTSTOP said:

Not excuses, but there's just no proof. If it wasn't actually an illegal act to disclose someone else's personal legal info, let alone online for the entire world to see, then she'd have a case.

As I said, she should try to post the same thing but with the signature and other sensitive info blurred out, and then see if they still take it down. If they do, then there's proof of what she's claiming.

Again, if their intentions were "legality", the reasoning would not be "bullying and harassment". 

HEARTSTOP
7 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Again, if their intentions were "legality", the reasoning would not be "bullying and harassment". 

Is there such a thing as "legality" as a reasoning on Instagram's guidelines? Maybe it's all included in the same bag...maybe the person who reported it simply reported it on the wrong category (or for the wrong intentions), but there was still a reason for them to take it down regardless, so they did?

Inb4 it was her dad reporting her for sharing his info :air:

IDGAF

sampool

Lemme follow her to show support ❤️ 🇵🇸 

NCgaga

I understand she is frustrated but it’s because she used her dad’s legal documentation without blurring info like signatures, etc. But it’s better to get attention by making yourself a victim- and look at how many people fall for it. 

Bambino
10 minutes ago, NCgaga said:

But it’s better to get attention by making yourself a victim- and look at how many people fall for it. 

Lmfao she's not making herself a victim here, if anything she's bringing awareness and attention to Palestine, an old, real issue that you probably don't know about enough for you to say that she's merely looking for attention.

SMILE2NE1

Bella, the martyr. The level of suffering and courage she has exuded is historic. What a hero for all of mankind to look up to :air: Get your pitchforks and your torches and march up to Instagram - what better use of all your spare time then to burn down this murderous institution, but make sure you look good while doing it :billie:

NCgaga
14 minutes ago, Bambino said:

Lmfao she's not making herself a victim here, if anything she's bringing awareness and attention to Palestine, an old, real issue that you probably don't know about enough for you to say that she's merely looking for attention.

Oh sweetie I’ve had plenty of years of study in school and in college on Israel and Palestine for you to even try it. 

Bambino
3 minutes ago, NCgaga said:

Oh sweetie I’ve had plenty of years of study in school and in college on Israel and Palestine for you to even try it. 

Try what exactly? :toofunny:

Anyway, if you say so, then you should've known better than claiming that she's looking for attention because she's not. Content about Palestine is constantly removed by those sites and you can read about it if you want.

River

The lack of understanding of how moderating works is laughable.

Probably there was a mess reporting on this post so a bot removed it (I guess Israeli cyber attack) or a moderator caught the signature from above and removed it, they did her father a favor, it's not the personal details, but the signature, can be used for frauds so easily.

I guess they more hit her ego than her Palestinian pride and the only awareness that she brings is to her insta profile, She might have Palestinian origins but she'll never be one and will never know the struggle and suffering of being one, kinda sick to use it for a few likes, but what can you expect from an insta persona..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Gagi

As said before, it’s not allowed to post legal documents on Instagram.

+ what’s the reason behind “ENDING Instagram” if you gonna use it anyway...

vyniildisk

Bella is so outspoken. Truly the ambassador our generation needs

Archived