šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Which K-pop girl group album is the most iconic?

Red Velvet

Most iconic K-pop girl group album?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Vote.

• 2NE1 - Crush
    • Wonder Girls - Reboot
    • Girls' Generation - Holiday Nights
    • Sistar - Alone
    • f(x) - Pink Tape
    • T-ARA - Absolute First Album
    • f(x) - 4 Walls
    • Red Velvet - Perfect Velvet
    • Red Velvet - The Red
    • Others (state)

Featured Posts

Red Velvet

Vote for the poll, and find which is the most iconic to the majority.Ā 

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

RAMROD

Why do you put pink tape instead of their critically acclaimed 4 walls for f(x)?? :billie:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Catnikko
5 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Why do you put pink tape instead of their critically acclaimed 4 walls for f(x)?? :billie:

they're both thereĀ :green:

Actual patient

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, PlasticWeave said:

they're both thereĀ :green:

Yes, that was my question :billie:

Most other only have 1 :billie:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

TWICE on hatius

Umh, why do you include GGā€™s worst album when you can basically include everything elseĀ :huntyga:. Oh! andĀ I got a boy areĀ right there, quality wise and even Lion Heart has more memorable songs. If we count repackages, some of GGā€™sĀ have more KoreanĀ national hits than this entire list combined.

Anyway, T-ARA debut album is the only iconic album here. Bo beep/T.T.L/Apple is A is a 1,2,3 punch. And itā€™s funny cause accordingĀ to Knet, crush was never big but more likely a successful gimmick based on the rival between GG and 2EN1. To Anyone was much bigger and (better). Go away, Canā€™t nobody and Bomā€™s solo were everywhere around Asia.

Ā 

Ā 

Please ignore the spelling in username. I am a Beyonce stan afterall.

MonsterOfficial

4 Walls and Perfect Velvet

I mean f(x) gave usĀ this bop and dipped

Ā 

and every song on Perfect Velvet is... perfectĀ :vegas:Ā 

specially Kingdom Come

Ā 

exorcise my mind

RAMROD

Out of this list, 4 Walls.

2NE1 should be To Anyone. Though the 2nd mini is what got them the big break. I mean, who doesn't know the line, "Naega Jeil Jal Naga!" ??

Red Velvet
44 minutes ago, TWICE said:

Umh, why do you include GGā€™s worst album when you can basically include everything elseĀ :huntyga:. Oh! andĀ I got a boy areĀ right there, quality wise and even Lion Heart has more memorable songs. If we count repackages, some of GGā€™sĀ have more KoreanĀ national hits than this entire list combined.

OMG im so sorry, i forgot ablut the golden disc daesang-winning Oh! (other bitches wish). Love & Girls was my first choice

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Archived