💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Chromatica Era - Do U still care about it?

Illuminati Freak

Featured Posts

Twitter

Honestly I been over this era since the album got postponed. I’m ready for TCB and LG7 now. 

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, KillerMonster said:

I’m kinda let down, but I am still hyped.

I'd rather by dry, but at least I'm alive teas :billie:

Siena

to add on to what I already said, I just miss having a distraction from how stressful everything is right now. I know we can all agree that the entire world is not in a good place right now, and most people use music and Entertainment as temporary moments of joy. I know that if Gaga were to start doing promo for the era, even if that’s just her tweeting us or having a listening party, it would be a nice break to some of the stress I’ve been feeling the past 4 months. My happiness doesn’t rest entirely on gaga or pop culture, but I can def say that the most “ normal” I’ve felt during quarantine was the night Chromatica came out, and during the paper mag zoom call last week. I just hope we have more moments like that for this era. 

steven

I don't really care tbh. It's her album, her promo, not mine. I've got plenty other stuff going on in my life. You should focus on your life instead of whining about no promo everyday. 

S0436

If they have a few MVs done then they should just release them now.  I don’t think Gaga wants to perform until everything is back to normal which might not be this year.  So just give us everything they are supposedly keeping under wraps.

Chromatography

i just really want a live performance of something :fatcat:

HausOfAntonio
55 minutes ago, jorja said:

why do you act like the music isn't the most important? :triggered:

They love the bling not the music :ohwell:

InstantDejavu

I haven't even bought the album yet. If she doesn't care then why should I spend my hard earned money on it?

I like the album but the least she could do is talk about it.

It's 2020...plenty of options to promote it online. Even if she just recorded herself talking about how each track came to be would be a major thing as of now...

elijahfan

Ngl, I'm really over the never ending wait. We have the album, that was the most important thing for me, so now I'm just like... whatever happens happens. It would be cool to just know what's going on and where we're heading, but since the communication strategy is 0 communication, I'm just trying to spare my mental sanity by moving on. I literally just hope she's doing OK.

SHALLOW
1 hour ago, Loeppke said:

I agree, the hype is gone but the era is still one of her best with what she has delivered. 

And what would that be? :enigma:

Anderson123

I'm still listening to it and enjoying it but have a lot of important stuff going on in my life right now that I'm just not waiting for Gaga to keep me entertained 24/7. Covid messed me up financially and I'm trying to get back on my feet. Whenever she decides to release a music video or project, I will be there to support it of course but I'm not just gonna sit there and be like "whErE iS thE prOmo".

She could've easily been like "Chromatica postponed til 2021 cya" but we have the album and I appreciate that, Tour will continue later and I hope I can go. She has nothing to prove now, I don't expect her to have another Born This Way campaign at this point in her career because of her health even though she had the Coachella plans and they intended to go heavy on it but we'll see, I assume they're also in talks about what to do next.

SineFromHell

I think she put her most personal, mature, cohesive and overall best album to date. No song falls below an 8/10 for me.

Do I wish she would do amazing countless performances like she did during TFM/BTW era? of course. However, She really has nothing to prove anymore. She is an icon with hundreds of accolades and no one can take that away from her. 

I know she loves us and if she does promo at this point is mostly to please us tbh. I also think covid+BLM movement really hinder the era. Nonetheless, we shouldn't be surprised if she is not putting herself out there like the current pop girls. She did that already. 

SHALLOW

Honestly whatever. If she doesn't want to promote, she should at least move on to the next project already. We've already waited too much for this album. 

SHALLOW
1 minute ago, SineFromHell said:

I think she put her most personal, mature, cohesive and overall best album to date.

I really wouldn't say that tbh. Joanne and ARTPOP were way more personal. Mature? i really can't hear that :huntyga: Joanne felt way more mature tbh. Cohesive? yes, but only cause most songs are kinda toned down when they could actually be bangers if they had better choruses and instrumentals. The album is still good tho, i give it a 7 and i actually listen to it everyday start to finish

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived