Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Chromatica Era - Do U still care about it?

Illuminati Freak

Featured Posts

Illuminati Freak

The lack of promo. The dead silence on everything. Just throwing the single out there and album then pays us dust. Are you over the Chromaticas era? Can it be saved? Do you even care about anymore single releases at this point? Are you tired of supposed "insider" information saying something is coming that week then poof nothing? Is this era even more of a hot mess than ARTPOP? Will the general public still be into this album when she finally decides tho get around to promoting again?

What do you think Gaga can do to save the era? Inquiring minds wanna know?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alsemanche

I'm not hyped about it that's for sure. If she releases something, I'll definitely check it out and it might revive some hype but other than that I'm not looking forward to anything from her. I'm still listening to the album occasionally and that's it. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Bambino

She can restore the hype when she wants to.

Also, big companies and stores are losing their **** over this pandemic and y'all want her to go out there promoting a dance album like nothing is going on? Pretty sure if she did that, she'll be dragged for an insensitive bitch.

Reality

I'm not necessarily hyped for the era itself, but I'm 100% sure that that'll come back once she starts promoting things again.

I still listen to the album religiously though. At the end of the day, the music speaks for itself. 

🖤👹

NewUsername

Stop with these dramatic topics. Y'all know you'll be back again immediately when she resumes promo. The same happened with "Ugh, I don't care about LG6 anymore, it's not going to come", then it was announced and everyone was hyped, then the same story with "Ugh, I don't care anymore now that she postponed it".

See the pattern?

whore

I agree, the hype is gone but the era is still one of her best with what she has delivered. 

numb the flame

I listen to the album at least once a day and I've bought a tee + the SC mask. I still care about the era and I'm excited for the tour next year. I hope she does release an EP with the SOPHIE songs +. Babylon HL mix. I hope for something soon though.

Jase

The lack of promo doesn't change the fact it's an incredible album so it's impossible for me not to care :shrug: I still regularly listen to it, wonder about the visuals for certain songs which will be coming, the tour, etc. 

KillerMonster

I’m kinda let down, but I am still hyped. I just have this gut feeling she is in a bad place mentally (especially with the signed artcard mess).  I will wait until she finds its the right time. :party:

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

Reality
Just now, Bambino said:

She can restore the hype when she wants to.

Also, big companies and stores are losing their **** over this pandemic and y'all want her to go out there promoting a dance album like nothing is going on? Pretty sure if she did that, she'll be dragged for an insensitive bitch.

She could both promote the album and promote important social issues. I don't think she'd come off as an "insensitive bitch." Every other artist is promoting their own stuff, and also talking about important issues.

Obviously she's not going to physically be promoting stuff, but I think at this point, it'd just be nice to get some stuff for the album.

That isn't minimizing issues like BLM or the coronavirus. She could promote multiple things at once, and tbh, I think she should. At the end of the though, it's her career and she'll do what she wants, but I'm kinda tired of this, "She'll look insensitive" rhetoric. Like, no she won't. Every other artist is also promoting their own stuff, why can't she? 

🖤👹

IAmNotHere1997

Are you over the Chromaticas era? - No
Can it be saved? - Yes
Do you even care about anymore single releases at this point? - Yes
Are you tired of supposed "insider" information saying something is coming that week then poof nothing? - Yes
Is this era even more of a hot mess than ARTPOP? - No
Will the general public still be into this album when she finally decides tho get around to promoting again? - No
Inquiring minds wanna know? - What the hell is that

ShesAMess

Of course I care but I’m more than fine with the fact that she is not promoting right now

i’ll be here when she comes back 

tumblr_inline_mr376fmBKU1qz4rgp.gif

Free my mind, ARTPOP

blankpaper

Are we going to have a thread like this every day :neyde:

reality’s tight if the music is right

Bambino
2 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

She could both promote the album and promote important social issues. I don't think she'd come off as an "insensitive bitch." Every other artist is promoting their own stuff, and also talking about important issues.

Obviously she's not going to physically be promoting stuff, but I think at this point, it'd just be nice to get some stuff for the album.

That isn't minimizing issues like BLM or the coronavirus. She could promote multiple things at once, and tbh, I think she should. At the end of the though, it's her career and she'll do what she wants, but I'm kinda tired of this, "She'll look insensitive" rhetoric. Like, no she won't. Every other artist is also promoting their own stuff, why can't she? 

Maybe she had plans for promoting the album that simply can't be done in any way besides physically doing it?

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived