💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

City Girls - pu$$y Talk ft. Doja Cat

Kimberly jj

Featured Posts

rasclautmangos

I'm not really feeling the song....but they all look gorgeous in the video.

2 hours ago, ARTPOPhamad said:

honey she is simply racist even though she is a woman  of color she is still racist to her own:triggered:, and for your information she used homophobic language in 2018, that aint right periodtt

Doja Cat is not racist... It was confirmed that it was just a rumor that someone started because they didn’t like her. Also, are you black? If you’re not then I find it very weird that you’re trying to tear down this black woman while also using AAVE in your post. Even if the stuff about Doja was true, which it isn’t, why should she be cancelled for being insecure about herself? Society has set black women up for failure so she should not be cancelled for having to overcome self-hatred... However, everything that was said about her issues with race is still false regardless.

EDIT: Also, one of the City Girls literally said she would beat her son if he was gay. How are you trying to cancel Doja for being homophobic when you love the City Girls?

27 minutes ago, ARTPOPhamad said:

i dont care if she apologized, hell she said that and she cant take it back, 2020 is about cancelling the people like shane dawson, jefree star, doja,50 cents, Shekinah Anderson the woman is  talking about a gucci store while black people are killed,Its a fu*ked up world we live in and in no way im gonna give these people a pass 

If you don’t mind me asking, are you black?  I always find that people that go this hard aren’t black but are trying to put on their best “I’m definitely not racist” show. Imagine these men getting away with being publicly racist for years and getting away with it and you trying to cancel this black woman -and accusing her of being racist toward black people no less:billie:- and you wanna cancel her NOW.

Kimberly jj
6 minutes ago, darkpaw said:

If you don’t mind me asking, are you black? 

yup

Gagi
1 hour ago, ARTPOPhamad said:

apology not accepted, honey she apologized because she got caught periodtttt! :koons:and a unharmful comment "white people have no say on this" you dont get to accept it because its not about u!  second :triggered:she mocks unarmed black people falling victim to police brutality. she is anti-black what got me is white people defending her nahh honey i aint letting that sh*t slide apology not accepted :madge:

Wtffff where you got that from? :toofunny:

hope you’re not talking about that song

https://youtu.be/6fkaVN7CPpA

If you do I beg you to show us the line where she mocks anything in the song, specially for you I chose a lyrics video.

and the only “anti black” thing she said was that she hated her hair because it’s hard to tame. If that statement really makes you hate a black woman it may be something personal ‘honey’

Rudz Xinc

WTF is this song? :saladga:

Even if Lady Gaga featured in it, she wouldn't be able to save it. :ohwell:

Look at those clowns

LadariousGarage
2 hours ago, ARTPOPhamad said:

i dont care if she apologized, hell she said that and she cant take it back, 2020 is about cancelling the people like shane dawson, jefree star, doja,50 cents, Shekinah Anderson the woman is  talking about a gucci store while black people are killed,Its a fu*ked up world we live in and in no way im gonna give these people a pass 

Doja literally debunked pretty much all the rumours of her being racist?

So why do u wanna cancel her? For fun?

You know we have people like 6ix9ine getting no. 1 hits but y'all STILL want to cancel people over already debunked rumours 

Lets do it baby I know the Law

LadariousGarage
5 minutes ago, Rudz Xinc said:

WTF is this song? :saladga:

Even if Lady Gaga featured in it, she wouldn't be able to save it. :ohwell:

um no

Lets do it baby I know the Law

Gracious Gaga

I love this video 

♄ Kindness Police.

Xoxo Adriana
10 hours ago, ARTPOPhamad said:

shane and jeffree i can understand. 50 cent i can also understand as he still to this day discriminates gay people and won’t apologise for his clownery. but why aren’t we focusing more on a**holes likes 50 cent, who actually doesn’t give a damn about us and still keeps attacking us without an apology or any remorse? 

is cancelling minor offences from artists doja cat really constructive or kind? if we want more allies we have to show them we forgive them, disowning them from the LGBTQ community only shows us as toxic as i said before. what ever happened to forgiveness? are we just like, dropping her for good now? lol

and 2020 isn’t a cancelling year, that’s for you. don’t speak on our behalves thanks.:awkney:

Xoxo Adriana
10 hours ago, ARTPOPhamad said:

apology not accepted, honey she apologized because she got caught periodtttt! :koons:and a unharmful comment "white people have no say on this" you dont get to accept it because its not about u!  second :triggered:she mocks unarmed black people falling victim to police brutality. she is anti-black what got me is white people defending her nahh honey i aint letting that sh*t slide apology not accepted :madge:

firstly, that’s not on you whether the apology is accepted or not. you can be bitter and sit in the corner by yourself pouting about doja, but majority of LGBTQ people have actually forgiven her and stan her. she’s been more mature towards these issues more than most artists who f**k up in their pasts. if you don’t like her that’s on you, all i’m saying is why make a thread about at artist you hate? it’s next level immature and that’s a fact.

secondly it is about me actually, i come under LGBTQ so anyone who comes under this has a right to speak, don’t they?:vegas: 

i don’t stan her, but saying you won’t forgive her from a homophobic thing she said in 2018 (2 years ago) when she was uneducated on the word, how is that solving the issue? if we wanna move further into LGBTQ worldwide acceptance, we have no other choice but to forgive and educate. otherwise we ain’t moving nowhere. a fact.:yennefer:

Archived