And I woke up in MedellinĀ 

:yennefer:
Ā 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maleficent
14 minutes ago, Gagi said:

Sheā€™s not imo, sheā€™s not a nice one but ā€˜horribleā€™ is an extreme overreaction.

Compare her to actual horribleĀ people like Trump and youā€™ll see that sheā€™s just a petty tv show host and not a horrible human being šŸ’€

to play devil's advocate, Trump doesn't pretend to be something he's not. Trump's just an idiot. Ellen actively holds herself to a different standard than those around her. She belittles people for her own pleasure, and seems to enjoy the reputation of "being mean". She invites guests on her show only to make them uncomfortable by putting them on the spot (e.g. Mariah Carey's miscarriage, Saoirse Ronan's virginity, Madonna's dating life) and then ends her show with "be kind to one another".Ā 

She's pure evil. She knows what she's doing. Trump's a moron, she's maliciousĀ 

Maleficent
38 minutes ago, SKANK said:

All of those hosts are currently on air, and none of them receive the same amount of ire as Ellen.

All those hosts have apologized for pervious actions, learned why it was wrong, rehabilitated, and used their platforms for good (minus James Corden, he should lose his show too).Ā 

Ellen refuses to believe she's in the wrong. Her attitude is off-putting and just goes to show how out of touch she is. She thinks she can get away with it.Ā 

RenegAde
3 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

She's pure evil.

Who did she kill,Ā  who did she hurt?

Maleficent
2 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

Who did she kill,Ā  who did she hurt?

so sad that you think verbal abuse and forcing someone to go public about a miscarriage isn't hurtful.Ā 

edit: not to mention she's literally friends with a war criminal responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths

FentyGa

sheā€™s not getting cancelled, itā€™s just a joke rumour yā€™all-

sarahb
9 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

She invites guests on her show only to make them uncomfortable by putting them on the spot (e.g. Mariah Carey's miscarriage, Saoirse Ronan's virginity, Madonna's dating life) and then ends her show with "be kind to one another".Ā 

That reminds me of the time she interviewed Taylor Swift, started making fun of how many men she dates and she started crying, that was uncomfortable to watch.Ā 

RenegAde
17 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

so sad that you think verbal abuse and forcing someone to go public about a miscarriage isn't hurtful.Ā 

edit: not to mention she's literally friends with a war criminal responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths

youĀ  dont even know what you saying do you?Ā she didnt force mariah to go public about her miscarriage she only made mariah reveal she was pregnantĀ  by making her drink alchohol ( which mariah didnt actually drink ) so ellen didn't even cause the miscarriage,Ā Ā mariah just happen to loose the baby soon afterĀ 

Mariah has since gone back to visit the ellen show,Ā  they are still friends .y'all are the only ones that are mad about it .funny

She friend's with a war criminal ?? Didnt gaga collab with a whole serial rapist , paedophile and alleged murderer ? Are we cancelling her for that ? No

Maleficent
2 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

youĀ  dont even know what you saying do you?Ā she didnt force mariah to go public about her miscarriage she only made mariah reveal she was pregnantĀ  by making her drink alchohol ( which mariah didnt actually drink ) so ellen didn't even cause the miscarriage,Ā Ā mariah just happen to loose the baby soon afterĀ 

Mariah has since gone back to visit the ellen show,Ā  they are still friends .y'all are the only ones that are mad about it .funny

She friend's with a war criminal ?? Didnt gaga collab with a whole serial rapist , paedophile and alleged murderer ? Are we cancelling her for that ?

she forced mariah's hand in revealing her pregnancy earlier than she wanted. thus, she had to go public with her miscarriage.Ā 

Gaga apologized for her collab/association. Ellen told everyone who was mad at her being friends with a war-criminal to "get over it".Ā 

You have a veil over your eyes

Bobbylon
21 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

Iā€™m happy that people started to cancelĀ those who have a bad and disgusting behavior towards othersĀ or is doing/been done something wrong. But saying ā€œsheā€™s a friend of..ā€ as a criticism in my opinion is very childish.Ā 

Maleficent
1 minute ago, Bobbylon said:

But saying ā€œsheā€™s a friend of..ā€ as a criticism in my opinion is very childish.Ā 

i think its a problem when she gets called out for being friendly with war criminals, and then turns it around and tells people to "get over it"...

Bobbylon
1 minute ago, Maleficent said:

i think its a problem when she gets called out for being friendly with war criminals, and then turns it around and tells people to "get over it"...

Yeah, maybe I misunderstood youĀ and I agree that the attitude of a person whoĀ has a friend like thatĀ is really important. If she really said ā€œget over itā€ then itā€™s just ignorantĀ :selena:Ā 

RenegAde
Just now, Maleficent said:

she forced mariah's hand in revealing her pregnancy earlier than she wanted. thus, she had to go public with her miscarriage.Ā 

Gaga apologized for her collab/association. Ellen told everyone who was mad at her being friends with a war-criminal to "get over it".Ā 

You have a veil over your eyes

Ā mariah has moved on and is still friends with ellen. But y'all still bring it up. Even though you don't know exactly what the conditions were behind the scenes .

TheĀ  air must be realĀ  thin on that high horse you sitting on

ShtoopidLahv
3 hours ago, pop ate my heart said:

I'm here for this, but I wish people had the same energy when cancelling every other MALE celeb that's done a lotĀ worse things than her.

The double standard is VERY evident:interestinga:

^^^^^^^^^This

Maleficent
4 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

Ā mariah has moved on and is still friends with ellen. But y'all still bring it up. Even though you don't know exactly what the conditions were behind the scenes .

TheĀ  air must be realĀ  thin on that high horse you sitting on

i'm starting to think you yourself are Ellen, cuz no one else in their right mindĀ would so passionately support someone so problematicĀ 

Archived