Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Charts Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

LGMonster95
14 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Million Reasons could potentially end the year with 600M streams. The way this almost 5 year old song stabilized and is getting more recurrent streams per year than it got when it was a single :deadbanana: The fact that slowly but surely.... Million Reasons will crawl towards 1 billion streams on Spotify. Literally who would have thought in 2016, when we were in complete agony over its performance on radio and lack of Spotify playlisting.

Million Reasons is in fact, the Shallow before Shallow but on a much smaller level (if that makes sense lol) it always was very sensitive to promo whenever it was promoted and people overall really liked the song which is why it had massive sales for the standards of the streaming era and why it also delivered streaming wise even if Million Reasons never even touch spotify's TTH playlist. I also was one of the stans from twitter that was fighting for this song to became a single when A-YO was announced. I'm honestly very glad with how this song ended like 

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Supersonic said:

and lack of Spotify playlisting

Well, she’s been doing a lot of Apple Music deals back then so that explains it. 

MANiCURE1295
1 hour ago, LGMonster95 said:

Million Reasons is in fact, the Shallow before Shallow but on a much smaller level (if that makes sense lol) it always was very sensitive to promo whenever it was promoted and people overall really liked the song which is why it had massive sales for the standards of the streaming era and why it also delivered streaming wise even if Million Reasons never even touch spotify's TTH playlist. I also was one of the stans from twitter that was fighting for this song to became a single when A-YO was announced. I'm honestly very glad with how this song ended like 

Million Reasons walked so Shallow could run :pray:

10 hours ago, Supersonic said:

Million Reasons could potentially end the year with 600M streams. The way this almost 5 year old song stabilized and is getting more recurrent streams per year than it got when it was a single :deadbanana: The fact that slowly but surely.... Million Reasons will crawl towards 1 billion streams on Spotify. Literally who would have thought in 2016, when we were in complete agony over its performance on radio and lack of Spotify playlisting.

Imagine if it went viral on tiktok like Judas

someone start a million reasons challenge :ally:

MANiCURE1295

February Daily Spotify Streams

Day 1 — 7.83M

Day 2 — 8.12M

Day 3 — 8.33M

Total — 26.23M

2020 vs 2021 Monthly Streams

Jan 20/21 — 175.1M / 247.81M (+72.71M)

Feb 20/21 — 180M / 26.23M

MANiCURE1295

Chromatica: 1,365,883,784 (+ 2,241,426)

The Fame: 1,427,010,433 (+ 1,211,734)

The Fame Monster: 1,236,990,511 (+895,737)

Born This Way: 937,131,571 (+ 739,567)

Joanne: 1,171,521,152 (+ 462,032)

ARTPOP:  752,912,355 (+ 312,778)

Cheek to Cheek: 106,386,373 (+ 64,472)

OhHenny2020
4 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

Rain on Me on it’s way to it’s rightful place in the top 3 :excited:

Rain On Me GIF by Lady Gaga

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unpinned and pinned this topic
  • PartySick unpinned this topic

Archived