💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Charts Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, Biagio2103 said:

I'm ok if 911 doesn't chart that high, it's already very hard to have a post-album hit, let alone for a stablished artist.

We already had our solo top 5 and our #1 this era, the main focus should be giving the album longevity, and releasing visuals is the best option, it'll increase her stats on the streaming platforms :vegas:

Besides, we still have the Grammys coming, a tour and possibly some other projects, let's enjoy what we are given :hug:

This. I‘d rather have performances and music videos to promote the era an the album than singles that are going to underperform anyway

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The video is giving a great chart boost to the album worldwide! I hope this is their plan from now on, release visuals and keep album streams + interest afloat. If something clicks with the GP they can make it a single. 

I wonder if this kind of boost is enough to cover the budget of the music video. :oprah:

Babylon98
7 minutes ago, Artur said:

I wonder if this kind of boost is enough to cover the budget of the music video. :oprah:

My thoughts exactly. I would love them to keep doing this but I wonder if the label would allow. If not, get that haus labs money to use gags

12 minutes ago, Hurem said:

The video just had a +120k jump :deadbanana:

28 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Don't jinx it.

gaga1.thumb.gif.e5973acbd1ca14208e61dbe1

EgPlHWaWAAAg6p4?format=jpg&name=360x360

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

11 minutes ago, zcasx said:

My thoughts exactly. I would love them to keep doing this but I wonder if the label would allow. If not, get that haus labs money to use gags

If they sell 10.000 copies of the album because of the mv, that means they would earn approximately 100.000,00 dollars. How much does a mv like this cost? 200.000,00?

tenor.gif 

The way I have absolutely no idea what I am talking about.

16 minutes ago, Hurem said:

The video just had a +120k jump :deadbanana:

911 is working hard to prove all those who said it would only get 3.5 or 4 million on its second day wrong.

malazam
21 minutes ago, SHayne said:

911 is working hard to prove all those who said it would only get 3.5 or 4 million on its second day wrong.

:billie: it's on track to do that tho

another shot before we kiss the other side

wetasspussy

It better have 30-40m views in the first week:triggered:

So much time on the other side Waiting for you to wake up So much time on the other side Waiting for you to wake up

LIKELADYAGAGA
23 minutes ago, Artur said:

If they sell 10.000 copies of the album because of the mv, that means they would earn approximately 100.000,00 dollars. How much does a mv like this cost? 200.000,00?

tenor.gif 

The way I have absolutely no idea what I am talking about.

Really high budget music videos with an A-List director are a few million dollars.

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unpinned and pinned this topic
  • PartySick unpinned this topic

Archived